Reload this Page >

Spoke to AHC 15/07/03

Spoke to AHC 15/07/03

Old Jul 16th 2003, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spoke to AHC 15/07/03

hi Guys

got through to the folks at AHC yesterday. They told me that the information looked good and that they had everything although my case officer had still not granted the visa on the system.

Is this a good sign???

It has eased my mind a bit just speaking to them and knowing that they have the information. Have been taking it easy and will be going out for the next two days to take my mind off things!!!

Cheers

Anth
Old Jul 16th 2003, 8:16 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spoke to AHC 15/07/03

Well done

Sounds like good news to me - I think they would be very careful not to say anything positive if there was a problem. So if the 'info looks good' then it is probably moving forward.

Enjoy the next few days - there must be a few things you want to do in old blighty while the weather is so gorgeous. Just keep away from London - its too muggy just now. For once, I'm looking forward to thunder storms.

Southerner
Old Jul 16th 2003, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by anthonykirby
hi Guys

got through to the folks at AHC yesterday. They told me that the information looked good and that they had everything although my case officer had still not granted the visa on the system.

Is this a good sign???

It has eased my mind a bit just speaking to them and knowing that they have the information. Have been taking it easy and will be going out for the next two days to take my mind off things!!!

Cheers

Anth

Anthony, I think it looks very promising.
After we had got in touch, they confirmed it to us by email the same day, as my husband had faxed them with the email address. We then recieved the passports with the visa's the next day.

I think it depends on who your case officer is, as to how you will hear.

Good luck

Whisky
Old Jul 16th 2003, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by anthonykirby
hi Guys

Is this a good sign???

Cheers

Anth
sounds like great news to me!
keep us posted
best wishes to you both
rach, mark and chanelle