Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spiders drive woman bananas

Wikiposts

Spiders drive woman bananas

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:45 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
There is really no need to be.
Jill and Warren are lovely people

I dunno.... those faces the wee banana was making in my direction were pretty terrifying.:scared:

(just kidding, kiddo )

Siren
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 9:50 pm
togooff&things

I found what looked to be a dead black window in my red grapes from Tesco. I took it in to the shop to be annalysed, demanded to see the Manager and they took it to send for analysis. When I called for the results - they told me that it never arrived at the department it was meant to - they "lost it" but gave me a £25 voucher!!!!!!! DAMN! I should have gone to the papers and I'd have got £500 voucher instead!

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 11:06 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 11:10 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by togooff&things
I found what looked to be a dead black window in my red grapes from Tesco. I took it in to the shop to be annalysed, demanded to see the Manager and they took it to send for analysis. When I called for the results - they told me that it never arrived at the department it was meant to - they "lost it" but gave me a £25 voucher!!!!!!! DAMN! I should have gone to the papers and I'd have got £500 voucher instead!
:scared: :scared: :scared:

My big worry about moving to Oz is that we will get all the way over there and I'll get bitten by a poisonous spider...

... or snake! :scared:
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 11:18 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking of speeders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just moved into a rented house, and there was a few daddylong legs, dangerous but they cant bite you we were told....and they keep the rest of the bad buggers away!!!!!!!

Soooooooooooo the other nite me and hubby were in the throws off passion.....I screamed " WTF is that" he looked at me is despair....."just the same as you always get hen" he grumbled............."NOOOOO" I yelled "WTF is that crawling along the skirting board"....................."AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH he souted, jumping off the bed...and me haha!!!!!!!!!!!! and proceeded to chase the sed huntsman with the jaggy bit of the coathanger...............5 mins later deed spidy..................aparently only a baby one........so now we r thinkin where the **** is Mummy and Daddy and when will they make there presence known................:scared:
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by biggy
Talking of speeders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just moved into a rented house, and there was a few daddylong legs, dangerous but they cant bite you we were told....and they keep the rest of the bad buggers away!!!!!!!

Soooooooooooo the other nite me and hubby were in the throws off passion.....I screamed " WTF is that" he looked at me is despair....."just the same as you always get hen" he grumbled............."NOOOOO" I yelled "WTF is that crawling along the skirting board"....................."AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH he souted, jumping off the bed...and me haha!!!!!!!!!!!! and proceeded to chase the sed huntsman with the jaggy bit of the coathanger...............5 mins later deed spidy..................aparently only a baby one........so now we r thinkin where the **** is Mummy and Daddy and when will they make there presence known................:scared:
You are totally barmy.....lol...but do u know when ur stuff is due to arrive?....I know when mines a comin...watch this space!!!
Old Aug 4th 2004, 12:07 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Gryff
You are totally barmy.....lol...but do u know when ur stuff is due to arrive?....I know when mines a comin...watch this space!!!
ITS ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHHH U WITCH BET U GET URS FIRST LOL
ITS A CLOSE CALL INNIT.....................MIND YOU MINE DOES HAVE FURTHER TO COME...BUT WE WILL SEE

HOPE YOU ARE WELL AND ENJOYING LIFE

H
XX