Spiders

Old Apr 15th 2009, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

scottish_stu will become famous soon enough
Default Spiders

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here as im coming to Sydney at the end of the month to search for a job in Sydney or Melbourne. Anyway, what is the deal with the spiders over there? Yes i am a grown man but im still scared stiff of the thought of these huge spiders you have over there. Dirty big hairy things. Do you have to check your shoes in the morning and every item of clothing before putting it on?? Please tell me the truth but dont put me off too much.

Thanks
Old Apr 15th 2009, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spiders

You are not alone and a lot of Aussie men feel just the same about spiders, my best friend's husband and my daughter's boyfriend both dislike (very scared) of spiders.

I do check my shoes if I leave them outside on the veranda however never check my clothes. We name the huntsmen who come to live in our house they are big spiders.

Lots of Daddy long legs, lots of very pretty spiders in the garden.

I am not afraid of them its snakes I do not like. That said have seen one in our garden in 20 years.

Most people who do not like spiders just get the pest man around to give the house a spray once a year to keep them away.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Maybe i am making a big deal of nothing. I didnt realise you could spray you house, thats a good idea. Thanks for the info
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

Dean_Helen_May-Rose is an unknown quantity at this point

stu you crack me up fella.

not coz your scared of spiders (i'm scared of needles, how silly's is that!?!) but that you have left it until not to ask about them. lol

NUTTER!!!lol
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dean_Helen_May-Rose
stu you crack me up fella.

not coz your scared of spiders (i'm scared of needles, how silly's is that!?!) but that you have left it until not to ask about them. lol

NUTTER!!!lol
i know mate, i was reading about them and stuff on the net that they can kill you in 45 minutes, then i started thinking.....but you're right its a bit late
Old Apr 16th 2009, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

Stu ! stop worrying about the spiders.........the snakes'll get em!

Sorry but someone once said this to me in Oz and i found it amusing, anyway im scared of french fancies so cant really take the mick out of anyone I guess!