Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The SPICE of life

The SPICE of life

Old Jan 17th 2005, 1:21 pm
  #1  
Here at last
Thread Starter
 
TheRossers's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
Posts: 774
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice
Default The SPICE of life

This has probably been raised before but I've done a search and can't find anything.

Am I allowed to bring my spices in to Australia. I have a box full of spices used in Indian cooking and some are quite hard to come by. Also have a spice rack with dried herbs and spices?

Thanks,

Tony.
TheRossers is offline  
Old Jan 17th 2005, 1:32 pm
  #2  
Phoenixuk2oz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The SPICE of life

Originally Posted by TheRossers
This has probably been raised before but I've done a search and can't find anything.

Am I allowed to bring my spices in to Australia. I have a box full of spices used in Indian cooking and some are quite hard to come by. Also have a spice rack with dried herbs and spices?

Thanks,

Tony.
Try this Aussie Quarantine site. This should tell you what's hot and what's not [pardon the pun ]

http://www.affa.gov.au/content/outpu...00060B0AA00014
 
Old Jan 17th 2005, 1:48 pm
  #3  
Here at last
Thread Starter
 
TheRossers's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
Posts: 774
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice
Default Re: The SPICE of life

Thanks for the reply. It lead me on to another site and I've found out that so long as I declare them and they are inspected they should be OK.

Tony

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Try this Aussie Quarantine site. This should tell you what's hot and what's not [pardon the pun ]

http://www.affa.gov.au/content/outpu...00060B0AA00014
TheRossers is offline  
Old Jan 17th 2005, 2:13 pm
  #4  
Phoenixuk2oz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The SPICE of life

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Thanks for the reply. It lead me on to another site and I've found out that so long as I declare them and they are inspected they should be OK.

Tony
Great news. Glad I could help
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.