Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Speed share anyone ?

Wikiposts

Speed share anyone ?

Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:32 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Speed share anyone ?

I've heard a rumour that the Rozzers road side cameras dont work if there are 2 cars side by side in the photo,as they dont know which low life scum bag motorist was doing the heinous crime.
So,I'm off to Ikea later,to return a Smeg Gargler wall unit,when it should've been a Felch Dangler.
If anyone is on the Mitchell freeway northbound in an hour and half and fancies doing 140 kph,look out for me and my Ute with a dog in the back.I'll be having me roadie-a Bundy in a stubbie holder.

BB-off to mug a granny,coz the filth'll be busy setting up their speed traps.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 3:36 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Speed share anyone ?

Originally Posted by baldbutts
I've heard a rumour that the Rozzers road side cameras dont work if there are 2 cars side by side in the photo,as they dont know which low life scum bag motorist was doing the heinous crime.
So,I'm off to Ikea later,to return a Smeg Gargler wall unit,when it should've been a Felch Dangler.
If anyone is on the Mitchell freeway northbound in an hour and half and fancies doing 140 kph,look out for me and my Ute with a dog in the back.I'll be having me roadie-a Bundy in a stubbie holder.

Pretty much how I understand it, but with them you wouldn't know. Won't help much if the plods are using one of the new handheld laser-sighted ones.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 5:07 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baldbutts

Dont know about that but they are out in force in Brisbane today!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

In our 2nd week living here (back in 2002), hubby drove past a speed camera which went off, but assumed it was for the motorist overtaking him. Then the envelope arrived in the post - he was doing 90 in a 70 zone! He thought they must have it wrong, so drove up the same stretch of road to check, and there were the 70 speed signs that he missed! Just hope the other motorist got done for it too, as he was definitely going faster.

BTW Baldbutts, how's life treating you in sunny Mandurah? If you picked up the Australia Day edition of the Coastal Times, and thought the kids on the front page looked vaguely familiar, yep - that's because they were mine! They're famous now, you know! We all got our Aussie citizenship that day.