Speed Cameras

Old Jun 9th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Speed Cameras

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Very harsh, no mercy shown there
ahhh if you play with fire expect to get burnt!
Old Jun 9th 2007, 9:19 am
Just Joined

dairic is an unknown quantity at this point

what are the speed limits in oz for different roads?
Old Jun 9th 2007, 9:21 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dairic
what are the speed limits in oz for different roads?
Freeway is 80 to 100km.

Built up areas range between 50 to 70km.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:39 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Freeway is 80 to 100km.

Built up areas range between 50 to 70km.
Or 80 on some roads (Marmion Ave eg) and on the Highways (i.e Reid or Tonkin) it can be 80, 90 or 100. (These roads are in Perth btw)

You really need to keep your eyes peeled for the signs.

Shirley
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:29 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

Very harsh, no mercy shown there

(whats that on your Avatar, are my eyes blurred)
no. thats me in fancy dress as a black fella.one of my better rigs.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

happyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the rough

link doesnt work

Last edited by happyboy; Jun 9th 2007 at 11:44 am.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:41 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

My hubby has one of those machines that detect speed cameras. Without that he would have lost his licence months ago. He is on the road all day everyday, best thing invented
Surely this person using the gadget so that he can speed and not be caught isn't the same person who has said "the best thing I've heard all year" about someone getting banged up for driving offences
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:21 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
You really need to keep your eyes peeled for the signs.
Especially places like the Reid / Tonkin highways where they change every few hundred metres. You only need to overtake something high-sided to miss one and get fined / points on your licence
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:32 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Especially places like the Reid / Tonkin highways where they change every few hundred metres. You only need to overtake something high-sided to miss one and get fined / points on your licence
Yes, they do like to change speed with little warning - at least on the M25 you had a sign that said variable speed limits!

I went past one this morning, after a 10 hour night shift, so I was a bit bleary eyed. Good job I have an alarm on my car that tells me when I go over 100kms. He was a bike cop with his hair dryer, I was ok but thought I had better ring the sil who came out of work after me, she is a bit of a speed freak after a long night.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Surely this person using the gadget so that he can speed and not be caught isn't the same person who has said "the best thing I've heard all year" about someone getting banged up for driving offences
Yes, you are right..not the same person
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Melchels is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Amazulu
At the moment the notice will take up to 6 months before you get it. I got snapped in October and got the notification in March.
Couldn't be in Victoria, surely they couldn't wait that long to get their hands on some more revenue!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all

i recently got flashed in ocean reef rd, perth,i plan to move back to scotland in october this year,if the fine takes months to come through then maybe i'll be off before i receive it,if i deregister the car as i know i should,the fine would no doubt show up,my dilemma is should i bother deregestering car{would this pose a problem in the uk}or should i just ignore fine if and when i receive it?
Old Jun 10th 2007, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fitz
i recently got flashed in ocean reef rd, perth,i plan to move back to scotland in october this year,if the fine takes months to come through then maybe i'll be off before i receive it,if i deregister the car as i know i should,the fine would no doubt show up,my dilemma is should i bother deregestering car{would this pose a problem in the uk}or should i just ignore fine if and when i receive it?
forgot to say,i plan to take car back to the uk with me,hence,the deregestering of vehicle.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 2:53 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fitz
Incoming, I hope you have a tin hat
Old Jun 10th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by youngy73
the wife had a woman in tears today. she clocked her at 112 kms in a 60 zone. $700 fine and automatic 6 month licence suspension. traffic branch show no mercy.
Too right. Hit a child at 112 km's and there'd be more than the drivers tears to contend with... Some of the driving here is a joke... a years ban, re-take of licence and huge fine should be the norm for anything 20 Kms over the limit...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.