Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Specials Enmore Theatre

The Specials Enmore Theatre

Old May 27th 2009, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default The Specials Enmore Theatre

just wondered if anyone else was going on the Tuesday???
Old May 27th 2009, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all
Default Re: The Specials Enmore Theatre

"Too much too Old"

nah sold out in Melb ...all the johnnie come latelys i blame
Old May 28th 2009, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I might be stood there on my own then...but I don't care! was hoping to meet someone for a bev tho, surely someone else must be going?
Old May 28th 2009, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

stewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to allstewmac is a name known to all

I know of someone who is goin to the Sydney gig her name is Sara and she is originally from Pompey area too ,pm me your email and i will pass it on to her via my mutual friend
Old May 28th 2009, 5:37 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stewmac
I know of someone who is goin to the Sydney gig her name is Sara and she is originally from Pompey area too ,pm me your email and i will pass it on to her via my mutual friend
sounds dodgy to me
Old May 28th 2009, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Margaret3
sounds dodgy to me
Was talkin bout the Specials..not Special cases Mags
Old May 28th 2009, 5:44 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stewmac
Was talkin bout the Specials..not Special cases Mags
awww thats me and you out that meet then
Old May 28th 2009, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

"there coming to take you away ah ha"
Old May 28th 2009, 11:42 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, shit, no! I had no idea they were coming to Oz. I played the recent Jools Holland show footage over and over and drove my husband mad (he's too young, doesn't get it - his loss).

Just looked it up and the Tuesday is sold out, but they've put another show on on the Monday. Thank you thank you. xxx
Old May 28th 2009, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just looked it up and the Tuesday is sold out, but they've put another show on on the Monday. Thank you thank you. xxx

Im very excited, so much so I bought a ticket without anyone to go with!....
Old May 30th 2009, 2:07 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde

Im very excited, so much so I bought a ticket without anyone to go with!....
Good on ya! I've been to gigs on my own rather than not go at all. Saw Lauryn Hill in Singapore that way.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 1:22 pm
Auntie Fa

Oh pompeyblonde you are in for a treat. My face aches from smiling so much, and I'm very pleased to report that Terry Hall still deserves my undying love. They've still got it, bigstyle. Fantastic.

I would however advise you to wrap up warm, especially if you're planning to get there quite early. I swear there was freezing fog inside the theatre.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:57 am
Just Joined

AusS2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

We're going! That is my girlfriend and I.

I'm 40 and loved The Specials when I was 14. Never thought I'd get to see them live.

You're welcome to hang with us Pompey. Maybe someone for Ash to talk to whilst I'm skanking, LOL.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh pompeyblonde you are in for a treat. My face aches from smiling so much, and I'm very pleased to report that Terry Hall still deserves my undying love. They've still got it, bigstyle. Fantastic.
Im SOOOOO excited!! Im meeting DMPP there too!! hurrraaay!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

What a night eh? It was over all too soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.