a special day

Old Dec 25th 2004, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default a special day

looking out of the window and the snow is falling down i,m in my sisters house with my two sisters their hubbies my wife and my two little girls basically i,m with the best group of peeps in the world and totally enjoying it.

just arranged a day out sledging tomorrow (fantastic).

a different xmas next year i think.

all the best dave
Old Dec 25th 2004, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a special day

Originally Posted by chippy dave
looking out of the window and the snow is falling down i,m in my sisters house with my two sisters their hubbies my wife and my two little girls basically i,m with the best group of peeps in the world and totally enjoying it.

just arranged a day out sledging tomorrow (fantastic).

a different xmas next year i think.

all the best dave
Ahhh thats fantastic! We got back to UK after spell in oz 3 weeks ago and we're SO lovin the white crimbo! Makes all the travelling worth while! We're with family and friends who have missed us like mad so its really special. have a great time and enjoy it while you can!
Old Dec 27th 2004, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: a special day

[Hi Dave & Sam

Thanks for your email, we are now settled in rented house. There is a lot to think about now.

Have you had any more thoughts on wether you are going to Perth/Brisbane?

If i don't hear from you soon have a good new year. Granny is looking after kids on New Years Eve and can't wait for a good p--- up and we have told everyone our plans and its just nice everything is now in the open - no more secrets.

Have a good new year

James and Sam