Reload this Page >

Sparky very confused

Sparky very confused

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

ladyk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sparky very confused

Hi thr,

My family and I should have our visa by Aug 09 (with a bit of luck) so am looking to move to oz in Sep Oct time.
Not sure where to go Perth Or Brisbane I have a wife a two girls one will be 3 and the other will be 7 months.
My wife is currently a phlebotomist at our local hospital and would like to carry on if she could.
My sister in law lives in Sydney and has said Coomera would be a good place but as yet still cant decide, also I have my vetasses in Feb and was wondering when I get to oz what I will have to do in order to start work as a sparky and what sort of salery could I expect?

Sorry for so many questions but very confused at the mo

Regards Aaron
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sparky very confused

This would probably do better in the Australia section rather than the immigration one.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 12:39 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Hi Aaron,

First off very best of luck to you with regards to becoming an Electrician down under its a right old can of worms as you have probs found out since you have already applied down the Vettasses route.

Put a few hours aside and............

have a look here mate all you need to know and a bit more i would say, maybe

As for money i think you will find its between $25>>$35Ph for different grades of Electrician and of course alot more if you start subbying etc etc

HTH

Regards

Dougie
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 2:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
This would probably do better in the Australia section rather than the immigration one.
I'll move it
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou very much
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Hi Aaron,

First off very best of luck to you with regards to becoming an Electrician down under its a right old can of worms as you have probs found out since you have already applied down the Vettasses route.

Put a few hours aside and............

have a look here mate all you need to know and a bit more i would say, maybe

As for money i think you will find its between $25>>$35Ph for different grades of Electrician and of course alot more if you start subbying etc etc

HTH

Regards

Dougie
Thanks so much for your help, its made me realise its not such a mind field.

Cheers
Aaron