Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spare a thought for Wilf

Wikiposts

Spare a thought for Wilf

Old Aug 18th 2003, 7:22 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Spare a thought for Wilf

Poor old Wilfo. What with the Village Idiot leaving and lapping up all the attention Wilfo hasn't been given a look in.

To think: Wilfo's tongue must be flapping around like a flag in a hurricane now that he hasn't got PB's nice warm botty to stick it up.

Step forward the stalwart expat regular for Wilfo to brown-nose up to, he needs somewhere to park his tongue. Have pity.
Old Aug 18th 2003, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

gbarker is an unknown quantity at this point

At the risk of opening myself up to a torrent of abuse...Get a life! Is there any point in this thread? Has this thread got anything to do with lifestyle and culture in Australia or New Zealand? Perhaps you should set up a forum entitled "sad and bitter expats"
Old Aug 18th 2003, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

wilf like p.b dotty and others for all their pros and cons have actually been there done that..

us either in the process or awaiting to go haven't...

those still here sound like children thinking they know it all...and i suspect those out there enjoy the baiting with a wee smile

cheers

richard
Old Aug 18th 2003, 8:54 am
JWW
Forum Regular

JWW will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by r.bartlett
wilf like p.b dotty and others for all their pros and cons have actually been there done that..

those still here sound like children thinking they know it all...and i suspect those out there enjoy the baiting with a wee smile

cheers

richard
Absolutely...there's nothing like getting Wilf with his fighting head on.
Old Aug 18th 2003, 9:09 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by r.bartlett

cheers

richard
Yes richard,but would,nt it be nice if wilf and others were to post their location ,and prehaps give a little about them selves ,instead of sniping,from the veil of aninomity...at least PB had the balls to do that........... MM
Old Aug 18th 2003, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spare a thought for Wilf

Originally posted by chippy
Poor old Wilfo. What with the Village Idiot leaving and lapping up all the attention Wilfo hasn't been given a look in.

To think: Wilfo's tongue must be flapping around like a flag in a hurricane now that he hasn't got PB's nice warm botty to stick it up.

Step forward the stalwart expat regular for Wilfo to brown-nose up to, he needs somewhere to park his tongue. Have pity.

Well, Chippy, no matter how lonely I get, I know I can always rely on a letter from my number one fan, and you never disappoint me.

I am always happy to agree with someone when I do, and much of what PB says I find to be true, so I suppose that is what you mean. Should you ever try it in life, you will find that agreeing with unpopular opinions because it is what you believe or agree with takes more than playing the chirpy chappy.

As for real arse licking, that is what you will be doing when you arrive in Oz and the locals start kicking you around for fun and you smile and ask for more just to be agreeable. You may say, Chippy, that you will take a "battering", and I think you will find that to go from ganghand to boy in one jump will make you more unhappy than you might think.
Old Aug 18th 2003, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

simonsays is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mr mover
Yes richard,but would,nt it be nice if wilf and others were to post their location ,and prehaps give a little about them selves ,instead of sniping,from the veil of aninomity...at least PB had the balls to do that........... MM
The answer is that Wilf/Slippers has never lived in Australia so hence he always has generalised comments.
Old Aug 18th 2003, 1:21 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

You can judge others a failed civil engineer now a nail bender and wannabe refugee ?

Old Aug 18th 2003, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

muppetking is on a distinguished road

I would think that starting a sad little thread like this simply reflects badly on you and your level of intelligence than its intended victim. Grow up.
Old Aug 19th 2003, 5:43 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Wilf
Should you ever try it in life, you will find that agreeing with unpopular opinions because it is what you believe or agree with takes more than playing the chirpy chappy.
Nah, read some of my posts, you'll see that I'm no stranger to unpopular opinions.
Like your reply tho. Love and kissess.

Chippy.
Old Aug 19th 2003, 5:44 am
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by pommie bastard
You can judge others a failed civil engineer now a nail bender and wannabe refugee ?

Never been a failed anything mate. What I do, I do by choice.
Old Aug 19th 2003, 5:47 am
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by muppetking
I would think that starting a sad little thread like this simply reflects badly on you and your level of intelligence than its intended victim. Grow up.
Thank you Doctor Muppet. The name says it all does'nt it?
Old Aug 19th 2003, 11:25 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Never been a failed anything mate. What I do, I do by choice.
You choose to be chippy , very sad.

Old Aug 19th 2003, 5:51 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by pommie bastard
You choose to be chippy , very sad.

This could easily degenerate into the you=work drone, me=business owner debate, which I seem to remember you were slaughtered on once before.
Old Aug 19th 2003, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

Originally posted by mr mover

i agree that wilf should be willing to give up some background info..but would he be believed now anyway?

cheers

richard

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.