Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

southend doctors

southend doctors

Old Jun 26th 2003, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default southend doctors

After a let down by one essex doctor who made a mistake with our medicals we are trying a dr in southend for our daughters medical.Has anyone used the southend doctors on the aussie list or had any mishaps with them.
Old Jun 26th 2003, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Graeme,

We used the doctor from the Queensway Surgery in Southend.
The Doctor was a charismatic character from the old school. Great bedside manner and he and his assisstant had the whole process down to fine art. He was great with kids as well and they seemed very relaxed with him.

Hope to see you at the next meet.

(Just watched a crap penalty taken by Turkey against France. Thought for a moment Scotland were playing )

Bill
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Sindy
Hi Graeme,

We used the doctor from the Queensway Surgery in Southend.
The Doctor was a charismatic character from the old school. Great bedside manner and he and his assisstant had the whole process down to fine art. He was great with kids as well and they seemed very relaxed with him.

Hope to see you at the next meet.

(Just watched a crap penalty taken by Turkey against France. Thought for a moment Scotland were playing )

Bill
Thanks bill going monday.I see you noticed the edition concerning mr bannister,he pm`d me today and has`nt noticed it yet lets see how observant he is,god you must log on a lot to notice it graeme
Old Jun 27th 2003, 5:05 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by jockney
Thanks bill going monday.I see you noticed the edition concerning mr bannister,he pm`d me today and has`nt noticed it yet lets see how observant he is,god you must log on a lot to notice it graeme
Is there something I've missed?
Old Jun 27th 2003, 6:08 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Is there something I've missed?
Hi All,
We are new to the forum and delighted to see there are some people from Essex on the forum. We live in Ashingdon, Rochford (nr. Southend) what part of Essex do you all come from and has there been or is there likely to be a met up?
Kind Regards

Averill (38), Steve (37), Rhys (7) & Ryan
Old Jun 27th 2003, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ACE
Hi All,
We are new to the forum and delighted to see there are some people from Essex on the forum. We live in Ashingdon, Rochford (nr. Southend) what part of Essex do you all come from and has there been or is there likely to be a met up?
Kind Regards

Has there been a meet up? Steve invented them!!

Never been, but do a search for 'Essex meet', or something like that, think they're quite regular..

Gra...
Old Jun 27th 2003, 6:29 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by ACE
Hi All,
Kind Regards

Hi, you'd be more than welcome to come along.

Here's how it all started.

A long time ago, in a thread far, far away......
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=1
Old Jun 27th 2003, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

S Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ACE
what part of Essex do you all come from and has there been or is there likely to be a met up?
Kind Regards

Hi - We are also new to this forum, we come from Witham, not far from Chelmsford and would be interested if ever there was a meet up'
Sue, Rodger, Justin and Lewis
Old Jun 28th 2003, 8:48 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, you'd be more than welcome to come along.

Here's how it all started.

A long time ago, in a thread far, far away......
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=1
Hi All,
Thanks for the info, look forward to meeting you at next meet up.
Kind Regards
Averill
Old Jul 1st 2003, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi,Daughter had her medical with dr at queensway surgery southend yesterday.A really nice old bloke who did`nt rush and was very organised.We would recommend him to anyone with children as he is so relaxed,unlike the one who done our medicals,he looked as if he was on a gameshow and had to complete everything in 5 mins,hence his mistake that cost us another 8 months in the uk. When we have the golden ticket he will be reported by our agents,dont want to rock the boat before then. jockney
Old Jul 1st 2003, 1:19 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Hi,Daughter had her medical with dr at queensway surgery southend yesterday.A really nice old bloke who did`nt rush and was very organised.We would recommend him to anyone with children as he is so relaxed,unlike the one who done our medicals,he looked as if he was on a gameshow and had to complete everything in 5 mins,hence his mistake that cost us another 8 months in the uk. When we have the golden ticket he will be reported by our agents,dont want to rock the boat before then. jockney
Somebody also mentioned that the medicals at Southend are cheaper, is that right?

Steve.
Old Jul 1st 2003, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Somebody also mentioned that the medicals at Southend are cheaper, is that right?

Steve.
Yes steve I believe so 35 quid for ella`s although she is only 5 weeks. graeme Will call you later .
Old Jul 1st 2003, 1:33 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Yes steve I believe so 35 quid for ella`s although she is only 5 weeks. graeme Will call you later .
Can you remember where the phone is? It's been a while!
Old Jul 1st 2003, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Can you remember where the phone is? It's been a while!
What can I say NAPPY,NAPPY,NAPPY,NAPPY,NAPPY TALK