Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South Yarra Charlotte seeks Carrie & Co..

South Yarra Charlotte seeks Carrie & Co..

Old Jan 16th 2009, 12:53 am
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South Yarra Charlotte seeks Carrie & Co..

Originally Posted by neil_hick
hey Jools, you going to be wearing anything distinctive so we can spot you? Who should be be trying to spot? A 6ft blonde? a 4ft brunette? lol
stripey tights, a fedora and lots of bling! No seriously I have long brown hair, 5'6, slim and will have large sunglasses on if that helps! We have an area reserved under name of Mark Bury so just ask at the bar
Old Jan 16th 2009, 7:50 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys! Hope you're all enjoying a sleep in this morning-think of me heading off to work groan! Thanks so much for coming last night-it was a great evening Well, off to plaster on the slap now in an attempt to look half human! J
Old Jan 16th 2009, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

Cumbrian Vic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Jools,

Thanks so much for organising last night - was a great night. Hope the girls can get together for shopping and brunch soon

I too am off to put on the slap - have a full day of drinking ahead!!!
Old Jan 17th 2009, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

neil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud of

yup - great night. cheers for organising it jools. damn fine company and good cocktails - see...i knew you be impressed with my uber masculine personna! hope we can do it again soon. now.....off to bake a cake!
Old Jan 17th 2009, 12:43 am
South Yarra Sheila

Originally Posted by Cumbrian Vic
Hey Jools,

Thanks so much for organising last night - was a great night. Hope the girls can get together for shopping and brunch soon

I too am off to put on the slap - have a full day of drinking ahead!!!
Yes lets do something soon! More drinking good girl! I am off to look at Dame Edna's new makeup rannge for Mac shortly on Chapel St
Old Jan 17th 2009, 12:45 am
South Yarra Sheila

Originally Posted by neil_hick
yup - great night. cheers for organising it jools. damn fine company and good cocktails - see...i knew you be impressed with my uber masculine personna! hope we can do it again soon. now.....off to bake a cake!
You're such a housewife! I'm off to buy a cake at the market like normal folk do!
Old Jan 17th 2009, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

neil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JoolsB
You're such a housewife! I'm off to buy a cake at the market like normal folk do!
hey, I'll have you know I do a damn fine cake! You havent tasted my Nigella chocolate cake.... yum! Plus, there may be some wine drinking involved....
Old Jan 17th 2009, 3:34 am
South Yarra Sheila

BTW are any of you on facebook??

Neil-stop making me hungry-I only have rice crackers in the cupboard!
Old Jan 17th 2009, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JoolsB
BTW are any of you on facebook??

Neil-stop making me hungry-I only have rice crackers in the cupboard!
haha! sorry hon, I'll keep quiet about c*k* then!

Im on Facebook...almost religiously! sad really! Just look up Neil Hickinbottom (yes I know.....laughably ridiculous surname - feel free to mock me!)
Old Jan 17th 2009, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Lambuel N Ruby has a spectacular aura aboutLambuel N Ruby has a spectacular aura aboutLambuel N Ruby has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everybody - that was incredibly fun! This morning wasn't too rough - I tried to recreate the passion fruit / vanilla vodka / chocolate liquer number at home instead of working out....hair of the dog that bit us, eh?

Let's get together again soon! XO - Christine (and Tom)
Old Jan 18th 2009, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lambuel N Ruby

Thanks everybody - that was incredibly fun! This morning wasn't too rough - I tried to recreate the passion fruit / vanilla vodka / chocolate liquer number at home instead of working out....hair of the dog that bit us, eh?

Let's get together again soon! XO - Christine (and Tom)
how did the recreation go? anything like it? that cocktail was killer!

oh yeah, anyone else on Facebook? Use it all the time so its easier to get hold of me and Becca there, rather than here. Anywho, give me an add..... Neil Hickinbottom
Old Jan 21st 2009, 3:38 am
Just Joined

Laura-Hawthorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there!

I just had a lot of laughs reading this thread! I am from Scotland and my partner and I are currently living in Hawthorn. Im 23 and hes 26 (not sure if we fit into the too young category but I love shopping, cocktails and good banter also)

If you guys are meeting up again we would love to come along - I'm on facebook also, Laura Darling (Neil, I feel your pain when it comes to surnames).

Hope to hear from you guys soon - my mobile number is 0416269769 drop me a line if interested.

Cheers Laura (& Scotty) :-)
Old Jan 21st 2009, 5:51 am
Just Joined

Cumbrian Vic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Laura,

As a fellow twenty something then I am sure you guys are not too young to fit in! The only requirements are a love of cocktails and having a good night out!

Am sure there will be another social on the cards in the not too distant future so we will keep you updated. Feel free to organise a night out if you guys have any good ideas. Any excuse really!

Vicky
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Laura-Hawthorn
Hi there!

I just had a lot of laughs reading this thread! I am from Scotland and my partner and I are currently living in Hawthorn. Im 23 and hes 26 (not sure if we fit into the too young category but I love shopping, cocktails and good banter also)

If you guys are meeting up again we would love to come along - I'm on facebook also, Laura Darling (Neil, I feel your pain when it comes to surnames).

Hope to hear from you guys soon - my mobile number is 0416269769 drop me a line if interested.

Cheers Laura (& Scotty) :-)
Hi Laura,

Good to hear from you, and welcome! All ages are welcome, Im sure. Gossip, cocktails and banter are ageless!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:42 am
Just Joined

Aly_James is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all

I (alyson) have a facebook page also - Alyson Mower. I will start looking you up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.