Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South Yarra Charlotte seeks Carrie & Co..

South Yarra Charlotte seeks Carrie & Co..

Old Jan 7th 2009, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

sally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nice
Default Re: South Yarra Charlotte seeks Carrie & Co..

Originally Posted by JoolsB
Sounds like you're working very hard Kim!-but that's your industry it must be mostly weekends.

Vic-so that's myself and husband Mark in & you & yours - anyone else ok for the Temperance on the 16th???
Yes, count me and OH in as well for the 16th!
S.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jools

Yep - not great for the social life! Friday nights are out as well as have to be a good girl and get an early night!

Have fun and hopefully catch up soon.

KK
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

neil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud of

hey there Jools!

hope youve got room for 2 more!? Like yourself, both me (Neil 32) and my better half (Becca 30) enjoy shopping, cocktails, gossip, piss taking and general frivolity, dont have, or want kids and like a laugh or 2. We're over in Yarraville at the moment but both really like Chapel St so would love to tag along if thats ok.....
Old Jan 12th 2009, 2:08 am
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil_hick
hey there Jools!

hope youve got room for 2 more!? Like yourself, both me (Neil 32) and my better half (Becca 30) enjoy shopping, cocktails, gossip, piss taking and general frivolity, dont have, or want kids and like a laugh or 2. We're over in Yarraville at the moment but both really like Chapel St so would love to tag along if thats ok.....
Hi Neil,

That would be great! We have hung out in Yarraville a couple of times (love that upstairs wine bar that has live music on a sunday-cant remember the name tho').

What time is everybody good to meet up???
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

neil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud ofneil_hick has much to be proud of

Hi Neil,

That would be great! We have hung out in Yarraville a couple of times (love that upstairs wine bar that has live music on a sunday-cant remember the name tho').

What time is everybody good to meet up???
that would be aqua e vino - nevermind the wine there...you should try the cocktails - fantastic stuff!

should be free anytime (as im only halfway through my summer hols!) and becca is good anytime after 7 if that helps.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Aly_James is an unknown quantity at this point

James, 29 and I (Alyson, 26) might pop along as well if thats ok with everyone. We have just moved down to Melbourne from Cairns and are due to move in to our rental in Brighton this Thursday/Friday, Fingers crossed. We used to live in S. Yarra for four months previously so know the area.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:52 am
Just Joined

Cumbrian Vic is an unknown quantity at this point

Should we say 8pm? Gives us girls time to get in from work, pick an outfit, change 3 times and stumble along! The boys may take even longer than that!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 3:30 am
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cumbrian Vic
Should we say 8pm? Gives us girls time to get in from work, pick an outfit, change 3 times and stumble along! The boys may take even longer than that!
Sounds good. So that's this Friday 8pm at the Temperance-look forward to meeting everyone. Mark's mobile number is 0450 096137 so just call him on arrival at the pub. We will try to sit in the area inside the open window at the front if it's free
Old Jan 14th 2009, 3:54 am
Just Joined

Lambuel N Ruby has a spectacular aura aboutLambuel N Ruby has a spectacular aura aboutLambuel N Ruby has a spectacular aura about
Red face Re: South Yarra Charlotte seeks Carrie & Co..

Oh please! Please can Yanks come too?

We are just here a few weeks ago, mid 30's, no kids, live behind the S. Yarra train station, have seen every episode of Sex in the City and I am an admitted shoe-o-holic.

We would LOVE to meet some other recent immigrants! This is fantastic!

Christine and Tom
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:56 am
Just Joined

jo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nicejo78 is just really nice

Hi,

Calling all South Yarra/Prahran ladies! I'm hoping to find some other expat girls who live near me for girlie shopping, cocktails & gossip (sex and the city stylie!)

I have made a couple of lovely Australian friends but they are quite a bit younger than me so not always on the same wavelength & many of the other expat meets seem to be based around families & children (& I am not a mummy).

There must be someone other than me around here in late 20's-40 ish age group (I'm 35) who likes fashion, frivolity and has a shoe addiction ?

Jools
hey
i currently live in mackay but am in the process of a transfer request with work to melbourne and you sound like my kind of girl! cocktails - love them!

me and my fella are also child free and nearly all of our friends here in mackay have kids so it can get a bit tedious when we go out!

was wondering if you could give me some tips on places to live etc? realestate.com is driving me mad!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 5:33 am
South Yarra Sheila

Originally Posted by jo78
hey
i currently live in mackay but am in the process of a transfer request with work to melbourne and you sound like my kind of girl! cocktails - love them!

me and my fella are also child free and nearly all of our friends here in mackay have kids so it can get a bit tedious when we go out!

was wondering if you could give me some tips on places to live etc? realestate.com is driving me mad!
Hi Jo

It sounds like you would enjoy living quite far in as most of the suburbs further out are a bit lacking if you regularly like a drink and shopping etc. I would say Prahran, South Yarra, Richmond, St Kilda (if you want the beach too), Elwood all good places to look! When do you envisage arriving here?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 5:35 am
South Yarra Sheila

Originally Posted by Lambuel N Ruby
Oh please! Please can Yanks come too?

We are just here a few weeks ago, mid 30's, no kids, live behind the S. Yarra train station, have seen every episode of Sex in the City and I am an admitted shoe-o-holic.

We would LOVE to meet some other recent immigrants! This is fantastic!

Christine and Tom
See you there! We'll take over the place at this rate!
Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

hey Jools, you going to be wearing anything distinctive so we can spot you? Who should be be trying to spot? A 6ft blonde? a 4ft brunette? lol
Old Jan 15th 2009, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

We're also Yarraville based but I work in the city so would be up for drinks if you guys do this again. Can't do tomorrow though unfortunately.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

sally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nicesally07 is just really nice
Smile Re: South Yarra Charlotte seeks Carrie & Co..

We will be there around 8pm!
Sally

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.