Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South Wales (UK) Meet UP

South Wales (UK) Meet UP

Old Oct 27th 2004, 8:14 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default South Wales (UK) Meet UP

I'm organising a meet up in South Wales if anyone is interested. It will be on the 7th November at 12 o'clock in the Brewsters pub on Junction 35 of the M4.

Kids are welcome as the place has a great climbing thing to keep them entertained for hours....hopefully!

Anyone interested?

Sasha
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:23 pm
Just Joined

The Welsh Wizard & co is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: South Wales (UK) Meet UP

Hi Sasha.
Im Lori and I live near to pontypridd, hoping to get over to Perth in 2 yrs time.
I'd be interested in yuor meet-up, let me know if it still on- I have a 10 yr old who'l come along if ok.
Lori xx
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:32 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: South Wales (UK) Meet UP

Originally Posted by The Welsh Wizard & co
Hi Sasha.
Im Lori and I live near to pontypridd, hoping to get over to Perth in 2 yrs time.
I'd be interested in yuor meet-up, let me know if it still on- I have a 10 yr old who'l come along if ok.
Lori xx
Hi Lori

It's still on as I think there is about another 6 families still up for it. Mostly of people going to Adelaide but a couple going to Victoria so it would be nice if we got a few others planning on going to other states to even it all up

Your child is more than welcome to come along. I'll be bringing my two monsters but they are onyl 5 and 3. I know tohers will be bringing their kids as well.

Sasha
Old Oct 29th 2004, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

Bella3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh The Brewsters brings back memories of the lovely Sunday dinners. Used to live in Sully. Been in Perth 18 months about to move over to Sunshine Coast. Have a great time and a few pints for me.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 10:42 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by snappy
I'm organising a meet up in South Wales if anyone is interested. It will be on the 7th November at 12 o'clock in the Brewsters pub on Junction 35 of the M4.

Kids are welcome as the place has a great climbing thing to keep them entertained for hours....hopefully!

Anyone interested?

Sasha
Will see what I can do Snappy. We are off to Brisbane as soon as we can get going. Meds requested and need to sell the house. Hopefully my little Vdub will make it that far, lol. Already sold my other car.
Sarah
Old Oct 29th 2004, 12:21 pm
I need a beer.....

Originally Posted by teach
Will see what I can do Snappy. We are off to Brisbane as soon as we can get going. Meds requested and need to sell the house. Hopefully my little Vdub will make it that far, lol. Already sold my other car.
Sarah
That would be great Sarah if you could make it. I know the feeling of selling the car as I'm now stuck with hubbies car as we sold mine when the house got sold but that fell through never mind it saves on the legs just have to wear overalls inside it as it is stinking!

Sasha
Old Oct 29th 2004, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

bleugh is on a distinguished road

bugger, have to run a training course on that day, ah well
Old Oct 29th 2004, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by snappy

Anyone interested?

Sasha
Hi Sasha

I have responded on the Adeliade site, just in case you din't see it we will be coming and bringing our 10 year old with us.
Looking forward to meeting you all
Paula & Steve
Old Nov 1st 2004, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Back to UK Oct 05,Gold Coast Feb 05, Perth Jan 2005 (South Wales b4 that)
Wal10 will become famous soon enough

Hi,
First time ever to login. We live in Bridgend currently awaiting news on visas and hope to be heading for Perth next year.

Would love to come for your meet up, but we'll be stuck in Ledbury all of that day. Hope you have a good time, and we'll keep alook out for future posts.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 2:53 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sasha,
Sorry but Andrew and I can't make it. It's my Dad's birthday today and he has invited us over for dinner tomorrow as he is at work today. I guess he thinks this will be the last one I spend with him for a while. Hope you all have a good time.
Sarah
Old Nov 7th 2004, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

WELSH WISEMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Thanx for s wales meet up.

It was nice to put faces to the names on here during the meet up on 7th nov.

Nice to know that where people were going too, and the hours spent there chatting at the meet was positive.

Looks like a good place if you have kids with the barbecues in the parks and also getting the children on their bikes in the sunny days. (not like here where we have too many wet and gloomy days) more lighter nites that give you more time to do things and of course the pool parties and house barbecues. Better social life i think and better temperatures.

All the best with those moving to pastures knew in Oz, as for me it is a holiday next year visiting perth cairns and sydney.

Thanks for organising the meet sasha.

cheers
greg (welsh wiseman)