Reload this Page >

South East Meet - any takers ??

South East Meet - any takers ??

Old May 15th 2005, 8:52 am
AKA
Just Joined

AKA will become famous soon enough
Default South East Meet - any takers ??

Hello, This is my first post so please be gentle with me......

We have recently moved over to the South East subrubs of Melbourne and would like to meet some new friends. Would anyone be intersted in a meet in the near future somewhere in the South East area as I'm not to confident to travel very far. If anyone can come up with a suitable venue please do....

Hope to meet you all soon.

Last edited by AKA; May 15th 2005 at 9:20 am.
Old May 15th 2005, 9:03 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South East Meet - any takers ??

Originally Posted by AKA

We have recently moved over to the South East subrubs and would like to meet some new friends. Would anyone be intersted in a meet in the near future somewhere in the South East area as I'm not to confident to travel very far. If anyone can come up with a suitable venue please do....

Greetings. I'm sure someone somewhere would like to attend a meet-and-greet, but you haven't said where in the world you are and which conurbation, city or even country you're referring to
Old May 15th 2005, 9:05 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AKA

We have recently moved over to the South East subrubs and would like to meet some new friends. Would anyone be intersted in a meet in the near future somewhere in the South East area as I'm not to confident to travel very far. If anyone can come up with a suitable venue please do....

A meet in the subrubs sounds interesting..... SE ov where? if you mean Queensland....would love to....we are in thornlands.

boomie
xx
Old May 15th 2005, 10:41 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Greetings. I'm sure someone somewhere would like to attend a meet-and-greet, but you haven't said where in the world you are and which conurbation, city or even country you're referring to
Errmm yes they did, they said Melbourne

We've had discussions about this quite recently funnily enough, but no one can seem to name a date or a place without someone getting the hump

Do you have an idea for a place??
Old May 15th 2005, 10:49 am
Part of that group......

vickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant future

Hiya

We're more than happy to attend a local meet, it would be lovely to see the likes of Hevs and Hup. What about somewhere like the Villlage Green near Ferntree Gully. The children can play while the adults eat and chat... We can make a Saturday easier than a Sunday so if someone wants to take the bull by the horns and name a date we'll be there.

Vixen
Old May 15th 2005, 10:53 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
Errmm yes they did, they said Melbourne

We've had discussions about this quite recently funnily enough, but no one can seem to name a date or a place without someone getting the hump

Do you have an idea for a place??
They've edited it to include the word Melbourne as it didnt say earlier!
Old May 15th 2005, 11:13 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
They've edited it to include the word Melbourne as it didnt say earlier!
Aha!! Thanks, i thought the replyers were being illiterate

So, dates anyone??
Old May 15th 2005, 11:17 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
Aha!! Thanks, i thought the replyers were being illiterate
No probs!
Old May 15th 2005, 11:55 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AKA

We have recently moved over to the South East subrubs of Melbourne and would like to meet some new friends. Would anyone be intersted in a meet in the near future somewhere in the South East area as I'm not to confident to travel very far. If anyone can come up with a suitable venue please do....

Is that you carolinegorka? First post, suggesting south east? hmmmm. Well name the date we might be able to make the Village Green
Old May 15th 2005, 12:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

....and I thought Aus was a barren dry place

Sure you don't mean village brown HUP ?
Old May 15th 2005, 12:25 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
....and I thought Aus was a barren dry place

Sure you don't mean village brown HUP ?
Ah if were doing that then we should totally rename it..

"The small brown suburb"

Old May 15th 2005, 12:26 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally Posted by HUP
Ah if were doing that then we should totally rename it..

"The small brown suburb"

Sounds like something a rottweiller might leave out for you in the garden.
Old May 15th 2005, 12:28 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Well I can't make next Saturday so how about the following one?? And no smart a&&es saying Oh Good lets make it this Saturday.
Old May 15th 2005, 12:33 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally Posted by Bordy
Well I can't make next Saturday so how about the following one?? And no smart a&&es saying Oh Good lets make it this Saturday.
Saturdays good for us. Have to do it at around midday mind as I recall they shut at around 2.30.
Old May 15th 2005, 12:38 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally Posted by Bordy
Book a table under "The Sweaties"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.