Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South East or London meet?

South East or London meet?

Old Jun 6th 2005, 5:37 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South East or London meet?

Here's the link

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?=306652
Old Jun 6th 2005, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

Hi,
Skimmed back through and finally got the gist of the thread!! Never heard of it but will look it up. We will be travelling form Woking, not sure of the train connections yet. Have to eat first!!! Will get back to it!

Originally Posted by louise4
JG04, if you already know sorry for thinking otherwise, but the meet is now at the Hop Farm. look at thread Paddockwood Meet by sue2

louise
Old Jun 6th 2005, 6:24 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
I've always been happy to come to Welling
If someone had suggested it
i did
Old Jun 6th 2005, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

JG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really niceJG04 is just really nice

Hi,
Is Beltring the nearest station to Hop Farm? I've tried to get a service on 3rd July (that is the date of the meet isn't it?!! ) from Woking and it is coming up with 'no service available'. Does the train go from Waterloo East? Driving would take about an hour. Since I'm doing the posting hubbie can drive!!

Originally Posted by Sue2
Netta your gonna hate me it will be by car 1hr 30 'at least' and if we came by train it looks like we would need to catch up to 3 trains ....just tried journey planner and even that got confused

Sorry! its been a nightmare hasn`t it....is there an area out of London that people would be happy with? would have more luck finding a child friendly place.......if everyone was happy with Greenwich 10 mins down the road is Kent!

Sorry Netta
Old Jun 7th 2005, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JG04
Hi,
Is Beltring the nearest station to Hop Farm? I've tried to get a service on 3rd July (that is the date of the meet isn't it?!! ) from Woking and it is coming up with 'no service available'. Does the train go from Waterloo East? Driving would take about an hour. Since I'm doing the posting hubbie can drive!!
Hi Jo,
Sorry about all the confusion with the meet. This has been a nightmare trying to sort out. I can't help you with directions and stuff because we are Essex people, so we'll have to drive, and the last time we were at Paddock Wood (though not this pub) was 14 years ago!
If you repost your question on the other thread that Sue has started, I think you'll get some answers from "the locals" .

Netta
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:50 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JG04
Hi,
Hello,

I don't think there's a Beltring station, or at least I've never heard of it. Paddock Wood is a fairly important interchange and would be your best bet. I do the train route in reverse from Kent when visiting my Mum in Woking, and I change at Waterloo East. Coming the other way, there are direct trains to Paddock Wood, though check if there's alterations to the timetable or a replacement bus service the day you travel, as there often is on Sundays.

I hope that helps!