Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

South African shop in Brissie???

South African shop in Brissie???

Old Dec 12th 2006, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about
Default South African shop in Brissie???

Hi all

Does anyone know of a shop that sells South African goodies in Brisbane, I know of the 'British' shops etc.

I think I've passed one North side, maybe Albany Creek direction but not sure

Any help appreciated

Bill
Old Dec 12th 2006, 10:27 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: South African shop in Brissie???

Hiya,

Yep - I know of one in Runcorn. (South Side) Its on Beenleigh Road - not sure which junction, but its along the area where the train line runs next to the road - near where Beenleigh Road runs underneath the Gateway. Its in a small group of shops, next to a Chinese takeaway. (or was that an indian??)

They have all sorts of favourites there. My visits are usually to pick up some chocolate Pronutro and Ouma buttermilk rusks.
They sell all sorts of foodstuffs as well as some of the household detergents and toiletries you can't get here.

Cheers!

W.
Old Dec 12th 2006, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: South African shop in Brissie???

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Hiya,

Yep - I know of one in Runcorn. (South Side) Its on Beenleigh Road - not sure which junction, but its along the area where the train line runs next to the road - near where Beenleigh Road runs underneath the Gateway. Its in a small group of shops, next to a Chinese takeaway. (or was that an indian??)

They have all sorts of favourites there. My visits are usually to pick up some chocolate Pronutro and Ouma buttermilk rusks.
They sell all sorts of foodstuffs as well as some of the household detergents and toiletries you can't get here.

Cheers!

W.
Thanks Wanderlust