Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The sort of people who emigrate to Oz/NZ

Wikiposts

The sort of people who emigrate to Oz/NZ

Old Jul 4th 2003, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice

Originally posted by Fatso
No, it's just that I am so outnumbered by thick, greedy, racist, greedy, failure poms like you, who are desperate to get into my country, that I cannot keep up.
sorry you feel so strongly about the poms coming into your country as you call it so does that mean your an aboriginal,? cus if your not have a word with your mum and dad or maybe your grandparents and ask them if they are losers and racist , i suggest if you got nothing nice to say keep you gob shut cus we are all coming anyway so get use to the idea!!!!sue&bob
Old Jul 4th 2003, 3:51 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold
Default Fatso is a racist himself

Originally posted by grubelice
I am too much of a lady to reply in kind to this sort of narrow-minded drivel, however, anyone who choses David Mellor as his icon has to be .............

You are either the biggest wind up artist today or ?

How dare you suggest that you know everyone on this post and what they are and what they are capable of.

If you need counselling I can provide you with details.

E
Back at you Fatso......

Isn't Fatso being racist himself with his vitriol against Poms? I refer you to his opening point on racism and immigrants.......guilty as charged......

Is he being selfish by proclaiming that only people born in Australia must inevitably live there and no-one else must be allowed in? Guilty as charged......

Greedy? Then in that case I look forward to your returning the land that you live on back to the aboriginal people - after all, it wasn't really yours to lay claim to in the first place was it? Guilty as charged.....

Thick? Fatso? Speaks for itself. I'll be surprised if he has a life....

Boring? Fatso? .... see "Thick".

Loser? Fatso? ..... see "all previous comments"
Old Jul 4th 2003, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Crikey......... I haven't taken a look at the site since yesterday and look at what's happened!

From where I'm looking, this thread (so far) needs 7 pages on BritishExpats.com to represent it. That's a lot of reading.

I read the first post and the topic seemed to fall into the, "Clearly No Useful Info to be Found in Here" category.

If I was a little premature can somebody please put me right (I'll check on the last post later on), and then I'll plough through the crap to get the useful stuff.

Cheers
young_lad
Old Jul 4th 2003, 5:43 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by young_lad
Crikey......... I haven't taken a look at the site since yesterday and look at what's happened!

From where I'm looking, this thread (so far) needs 7 pages on BritishExpats.com to represent it. That's a lot of reading.

I read the first post and the topic seemed to fall into the, "Clearly No Useful Info to be Found in Here" category.

If I was a little premature can somebody please put me right (I'll check on the last post later on), and then I'll plough through the crap to get the useful stuff.

Cheers
young_lad
Crikey, indeed.

Quiet morning at work (hurrah), so read the whole thing this morning.

Best described as a mental aerobics session. Needed a stiff coffee after all that.

First thoughts were that is a huge wind-up from one of our more notorious posters in disguise.

Hey, who needs Eastenders.
Old Jul 4th 2003, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi peeps,
sorry for butting in, you don't really need me, but feel that I must bring this to everyones attention.
Last night, the gentleman in question, was very rude to me when he had only posted 6 times. After I had told him to butt out, certain members turned on me and accused me of being nasty to him. Hate to say 'I told you so'. I can spot em in the first few words.
He went on my ignore after 6 posts. That has got to be a record.

I have been bitten by the likes of these before.
A word of advice - Don't keep feeding him or he will be another we have to put up with.

Whisky
Old Jul 4th 2003, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Whisky

take no notice its just someone who is posting under a new name who likes a wind up...i.e mega/wilf/muadib/slippers
after a while most people just put them on ignore so they have to come up with a new id sad but true
Old Jul 4th 2003, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ace ventura
Hi Whisky

take no notice its just someone who is posting under a new name who likes a wind up...i.e mega/wilf/muadib/slippers
after a while most people just put them on ignore so they have to come up with a new id sad but true

Oh I know ace, but I am not sure which one it is yet. I feel that Wilf is out of it, as the typing and usage of the language is not the same.
Not that it really matters. He's obviously having a lot of fun, and then causes the rest of us to argue amongst ourselves. These types love it.

Whisky
Old Jul 4th 2003, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by whisky
Oh I know ace, but I am not sure which one it is yet. I feel that Wilf is out of it, as the typing and usage of the language is not the same.
Not that it really matters. He's obviously having a lot of fun, and then causes the rest of us to argue amongst ourselves. These types love it.

Whisky
It sounds like our old friend Slippers (Smoko/Wilf) to me, but you're right, it doesn't matter. He had very similar views on 'anti-immigrants' & us lot forcing the locals out of the housing market, but wait 'til he tells us about the NZ power crisis! Much more fun!

Anyway, he's a pom like the rest of us, why else would he be here?

Gra..
Old Jul 4th 2003, 7:58 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gra - you still on here?

We should get ourselves a better life - I saw you were logged on most of the day like me. Busy at work then?

I've had a good curry and a Marlborough Sauv Blanc, so am set up for a nice chilled out weekend.

See your'e playing detective again. You will never know who the real poster is ..... unless you can get Repsis Revenge1 to do some digging for you. I saw today he'd outed some poor spammer, maybe he could be used. (see usenet forum)

I'm off to enjoy my weekend, see you at the meetup. looking forward to your costume.

B
Old Jul 4th 2003, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by southerner
Hi Gra - you still on here?

We should get ourselves a better life - I saw you were logged on most of the day like me. Busy at work then?

I've had a good curry and a Marlborough Sauv Blanc, so am set up for a nice chilled out weekend.

See your'e playing detective again. You will never know who the real poster is ..... unless you can get Repsis Revenge1 to do some digging for you. I saw today he'd outed some poor spammer, maybe he could be used. (see usenet forum)

I'm off to enjoy my weekend, see you at the meetup. looking forward to your costume.

B

Well, that is the idea!(better life)

About the costume, well, you see, I don't think it will be back from the dry cleaners in time.....I've really tried but....I think I'll have to let you all down, sorry!
Old Jul 4th 2003, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

tom's mum will become famous soon enoughtom's mum will become famous soon enough
Default The sort of people

Fatso,

you are a breath of fresh air,not laughed so much in a long time.The wife will not be amused as she tries to use this site as an informative view on our impending migration to NZ.Oops she's coming back,got to go, very sorry that there are no salons that do colonic bowl irrigation in oz because you are obviously in need of a clear out,
thanks again toms dad
Old Jul 4th 2003, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Fatso

Why are you so angry, maybe you've been dumped by your pommie girlfriend or did you loose your job to a well qualified pommie.

Keep smiling, we will all come and visit you in Sydney for a cappacino as you obviously find beer too common.

Cheers

Karen
Old Jul 4th 2003, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by karen and andy
Fatso

Why are you so angry, maybe you've been dumped by your pommie girlfriend or did you loose your job to a well qualified pommie.

Keep smiling, we will all come and visit you in Sydney for a cappacino as you obviously find beer too common.

Cheers

Karen

Dread the thought Karen, but some of us could be his prospective new Employer, especially if his interview goes as well as his introduction to this site.:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: