Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The sort of people who emigrate to Oz/NZ

The sort of people who emigrate to Oz/NZ

Old Jul 3rd 2003, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

Fatso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The sort of people who emigrate to Oz/NZ

From what I have seen on this site, the sort of Brits who emigrate to Oz/NZ are amongst the finest people. What does everyone else think?

Last edited by Fatso; Jul 6th 2003 at 8:02 am.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

MartyO is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that Fatso - was that your valedictory speach? Goodbye.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:05 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: The sort of people who emigrate to Oz/NZ

Originally posted by Fatso
From what I have seen on this site, the sort of Brits who emigrate to Oz/NZ are amongst the worst sort of people.

They share the following attributes:

1. Racist - they are white supremacists who are looking for "the UK like it used to be". They are anti-immigrant even though they are planning to be emigrants themselves and try to disguise this with "I am only againt illegal immigrants" - this is a lie and is used to salve their conscience and hide the fact that they are happy to emigrate themselves for a better life but woe betide anyone who does the same by trying to get into the Uk. It is people like YOU coming to the UK that is making YOU want to leave! Pathetic.

2. Selfish - much the same thing. They are happy to emigrate to Oz/NZ because it is an improvement in their circumstances (as they see it) but give as a reason for doing so the fact that others around the world want to come to the UK for the same reasons. You should be ashamed of how selfish you are.

3. Greedy - they are obsessed with house prices and how much money they have earnt and actually have the ridiculous notion that they are doing OZ/NZ a favour by bringing the money they have earnt from UK house sales to Oz/NZ - you are NOT!!!! You are just raising house prices in Oz/NZ to a level that locals living on LOCAL wages cannot afford.

4. Thick - I have never read such a buch of moronic drivel as on this site. You lot have the cheek to criticise the aussie/NZ education system? Read the badly written crap you post. You lot say "this is just a web forum - I do not try my best." Rubbish - the sad thing is that this IS the best you can do. Oz/NZ, like all countries, needs thinkers and doers, not the thick gits on this site.

5. Boring - you think that Oz/NZ is the biggest adventure that life can afford. They are English speaking countries with Brit-type cultures and if that were not the case you would not be going there. You are as adventurous as an old lady crossing the road.

6. Losers - The winners in your countries do not emigrate and leave the UK like rats leaving the sinking ship but stay and make the UK a better place. I have many friends from the UK and they are nothing like you lot of losers - they are making the best of their lives and not deserting when the going gets tough.

One thing I will agree with is that the UK is better without you lot of pathetic, greedy, racist, thick losers, but please do not come to Oz (my country) or NZ (the country of many friends of mine) but go to some uninhabited island for losers like yourselves. Do not think "oh, he means so-and-so". I mean YOU.
And if i were to impose a stereotype upon all aussies (as you have done for those here), based upon what i've read you type... am i to take it that all aussies are generalising wankers who don't have a clue?

Lucky i don't have the shallow perception of others that you seem to.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:06 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Not the most obnoxious full of shit drivel i have read on this site....but just like it
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bet he's the life and soul of the party isn't he.

At least no-one can ruin THIS post - it started off at the lowest possible level there is!
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Using "valedictory" shows you are an arrogant dick who prefers a long word over a short word every time. Trouble is, using "speach" instead of "speech" proves you are thick (my point number 4).
As I said Fatso Ta Ta!!
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:14 pm
Geelong October!!!!

Codgob is an unknown quantity at this point

What a horrible,obnoxious,self centered tit you are,If you are such a wonderful amazing person come and live in this golden isle you seem to love,I'm afraid Mister Chumley-Warner left a long time ago,methinks when his mummy finds him on the computer he'll soon be away.......saddo!!!!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

Then you would have a sample of one with zero degrees of freedom and would find it hard to establish statistical significance at any probability level.

Whereas, I base my statements on reading the whines of a large number of losers like you and so my degrees of freedom are many and my conclusions much more significant than yours.

OOOOOaahhhh Fatso you're on the wrong forum. Careful your spelling ....we're watching you.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:20 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Then you would have a sample of one with zero degrees of freedom and would find it hard to establish statistical significance at any probability level.

Whereas, I base my statements on reading the whines of a large number of losers like you and so my degrees of freedom are many and my conclusions much more significant than yours.
Ok ....read through my posts and give me a few quotes that exhibit the qualities that you mention in your original text.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:30 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

From what I have seen on this site, the sort of Brits who emigrate to Oz/NZ are amongst the worst sort of people.

Being a Refugee myself (From Mad Maggi) I should say clear of this post but I must say you are not far wrong .
Hope the British Goverment have not caught on the fact they are getting the best of the deal or I will never be let back in.

Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:30 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

:lecture:

Hmm- Fatso, re your original point number 4; I hate to point this out, as I don't feel worthy enough to speak to such an obviously eminent citizen as yourself, but you can neither spell, nor use capital letters in the correct place.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:31 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

They share the following attributes:

1. Racist - they are white supremacists who are looking for "the UK like it used to be". They are anti-immigrant even though they are planning to be emigrants themselves and try to disguise this with "I am only againt illegal immigrants" - this is a lie and is used to salve their conscience and hide the fact that they are happy to emigrate themselves for a better life but woe betide anyone who does the same by trying to get into the Uk. It is people like YOU coming to the UK that is making YOU want to leave! Pathetic.
And your point is?
2. Selfish - much the same thing. They are happy to emigrate to Oz/NZ because it is an improvement in their circumstances (as they see it) but give as a reason for doing so the fact that others around the world want to come to the UK for the same reasons. You should be ashamed of how selfish you are.
And your point is?
3. Greedy - they are obsessed with house prices and how much money they have earnt and actually have the ridiculous notion that they are doing OZ/NZ a favour by bringing the money they have earnt from UK house sales to Oz/NZ - you are NOT!!!! You are just raising house prices in Oz/NZ to a level that locals living on LOCAL wages cannot afford.
ok....and your point is?
4. Thick - I have never read such a buch of moronic drivel as on this site. You lot have the cheek to criticise the aussie/NZ education system? Read the badly written crap you post. You lot say "this is just a web forum - I do not try my best." Rubbish - the sad thing is that this IS the best you can do. Oz/NZ, like all countries, needs thinkers and doers, not the thick gits on this site.
Doh ...n yer point is?
5. Boring - you think that Oz/NZ is the biggest adventure that life can afford. They are English speaking countries with Brit-type cultures and if that were not the case you would not be going there. You are as adventurous as an old lady crossing the road.
oooh young man.....and your point is?
6. Losers - The winners in your countries do not emigrate and leave the UK like rats leaving the sinking ship but stay and make the UK a better place. I have many friends from the UK and they are nothing like you lot of losers - they are making the best of their lives and not deserting when the going gets tough.
You mean you don't want all these losers to keep losers like you company??

One thing I will agree with is that the UK is better without you lot of pathetic, greedy, racist, thick losers, but please do not come to Oz (my country) or NZ (the country of many friends of mine) but go to some uninhabited island for losers like yourselves. Do not think "oh, he means so-and-so". I mean YOU.
DO YOU MEAN ME? no you must mean so and so
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:32 pm
Geelong October!!!!

Codgob is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm point 4 above,I rest my case oh volumous one!
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:34 pm
A Male Member

I've noticed you seem to take ages to reply to anything Fatso. Your not running your posts through a spell checker before you submit are you? You do know thats cheating?
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:34 pm
Home and Happy

No, he isn't, read his point number 4 - the one that talks about being thick!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.