Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sorry guys, couldn't do it - Banana Diary is still open for business

Sorry guys, couldn't do it - Banana Diary is still open for business

Old Oct 11th 2004, 11:19 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Sorry guys, couldn't do it - Banana Diary is still open for business

I failed, I slipped, I cold turkey'd, I just couldn't do it.

Is there a group I can go to for this addiction, banana's anon.

The updates may not be as frequent, but it's that Jacko's fault, when he said it's a shame I hadn't reached the site record, which actually I think stands at about 70,000 !! not expecting that, but ..............................

Bix I hope I'm not a dissapointment to you

Sorry to be so weak
Jill

Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sorry guys, couldn't do it - Banana Diary is still open for business

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Bix I hope I'm not a dissapointment to you
Sorry to be so weak
Jill
You are coping admirably with your new way of life under what many would find to be extremely difficult conditions.

Quite naturally you miss sharing in "realtime" both the pleasures and frustrations with Warren and I reckon the diary started as a subconscious therapy.

Little did you know at the time what a very big conscious therapy it would prove to be for so many other "strangers".

May it continue for as long as you wish to spend the time.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 10:56 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sorry guys, couldn't do it - Banana Diary is still open for business

Bloody hell Jill I've just read that post back and realised you made me post something totally serious - and that as you know is a rare event.

I should have finished it by reminding Warren he owes me a fiver
Old Oct 11th 2004, 11:17 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
Bloody hell Jill I've just read that post back and realised you made me post something totally serious - and that as you know is a rare event.

I should have finished it by reminding Warren he owes me a fiver

nope Jill it is not allowed to stop, you guys are the 1st peole I "spoke to " on this site 5 months ago and untill I see you down the chap valley tavern you must stay just where you are.

I love your diary, I read it everyday and it all seems so real.

Keep it up as and when you can

JAyDeee
xxxx
Old Oct 11th 2004, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
nope Jill it is not allowed to stop, you guys are the 1st peole I "spoke to " on this site 5 months ago and untill I see you down the chap valley tavern you must stay just where you are.

I <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=love&v=55">love</a> your diary, I read it everyday and it all seems so real.

Keep it up as and when you can

JAyDeee
xxxx
jill

whatever you do DONT STOP or some of us here will have the withdrawl symptoms!!! i love reading your diaries too....keep up the good work,whenever you can fit it in that is

debbie x
Old Oct 12th 2004, 7:41 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up!
Old Oct 12th 2004, 8:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

So is this the new diary in which case you have got a hell of a long way to go to get to 70,000
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic news Jill, was worried I was going to miss my daily fix!!

Only wish we were moving to Perth so I could join the pole dancing group!!

Nikki
xx