sorry

Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Default sorry

Sorry for all the questions, but there is so much to ask and you peeps over there are the only ones that are really qualified to answer these.

We really would like to be in the Sunshine Coast Caloundra maybe, but can anyone tell me if we wanted a day trip to the Gold Coast (Wet & Wild etc) how long would it take us by car?
Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:43 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sorry

Originally Posted by hindon
Sorry for all the questions, but there is so much to ask and you peeps over there are the only ones that are really qualified to answer these.

We really would like to be in the Sunshine Coast Caloundra maybe, but can anyone tell me if we wanted a day trip to the Gold Coast (Wet & Wild etc) how long would it take us by car?
Dont apologise mate - we have all been on the other side wanting to know the answers.

Sorry cant help with this question but keen to also know as we are looking to fly up from Melbourne for a break and considering which airport to fly in. My cousin flys up once a fortnight but thats work related not trying to sort hotels and car hire out with a 3 year old.
Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

About 2 hours, depending on the Gateway Bridge & approaches.

WW
Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

About 2 hours or thereabouts - straight road, mainly highway. Ask all the questions you want - we've all been there
Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

hey how are you? its about an hour and a half maybe a bit more from one to the other hows the work finding going?
Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

Originally Posted by wintersgills
hey how are you? its about an hour and a half maybe a bit more from one to the other hows the work finding going?
Only just sent off our visas so early days yet.

Maybe i will be contacting you for a job!!!

If i moved to Caloundra how long would it take me to get to you?
Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Only just sent off our visas so early days yet.

Maybe i will be contacting you for a job!!!

If i moved to Caloundra how long would it take me to get to you?
about an hour and half maybe 2 more during the week ime at blunder road oxley 4076 try google earth maybe that will give you some idea of places and distances you welcome to come and give it a go
Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

about an hour and half maybe 2 more during the week ime at blunder road oxley 4076 try google earth maybe that will give you some idea of places and distances you welcome to come and give it a go
Thanks, i may take you up on it. you never know.
Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Caloundra to Blunder Road daily?

Fortunately we live in a democracy because I wouldnt do it.

WW
Old Sep 24th 2006, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
Caloundra to Blunder Road daily?

Fortunately we live in a democracy because I wouldnt do it.

WW
yea its a long way
Old Sep 24th 2006, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

yea its a long way
In time more so than distance. The last bit from the Gateway to Oxley (particularly thru Mt Gravatt) would be a PIB.

WW