Sony Tv's

Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:37 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sony Tv's

Hi there, we have a Sony trinitron digital tv that we bought about 3 years ago, model number KD-28DL 1OV 220-240V 50HZ, we have been told that we will get a picture and no sound, but can take to to be modified at a repair shop in aus. Is this true and how much does it cost or should we sell it over here? Thanks Pete.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 1:20 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sony Tv's

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Hi there, we have a Sony trinitron digital tv that we bought about 3 years ago, model number KD-28DL 1OV 220-240V 50HZ, we have been told that we will get a picture and no sound, but can take to to be modified at a repair shop in aus. Is this true and how much does it cost or should we sell it over here? Thanks Pete.
you may be able to change some of the settings on the TV so that you don't need any mods done to it. some one on here once said that they changed from a British setting to i think an Italian/European setting which allowed them to recieve both pictures and sound. have a good luck through the instructions and have a good play around in the settings menu and see what you come up with; if thats no good try phoning Sony direct.
try the number below:

08705 111 999 (England, Wales & Scotland) 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

or see what you can find Here

Last edited by sparks124; Jun 24th 2006 at 1:24 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 1:33 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Search on the net for engineers service mode/settings, jobs a fish.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 1:52 pm
Account Closed

savanna454 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sparks124
you may be able to change some of the settings on the TV so that you don't need any mods done to it. some one on here once said that they changed from a British setting to i think an Italian/European setting which allowed them to recieve both pictures and sound. have a good luck through the instructions and have a good play around in the settings menu and see what you come up with; if thats no good try phoning Sony direct.
try the number below:

08705 111 999 (England, Wales & Scotland) 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

or see what you can find Here
Absolutely right - get your book out and play around with the menu settings. Look for B/G!

The broadcast standards are different OZ uses B/G like Italy, Spain, Germany

UK uses I so you'll get a picture but no sound unless you can select or get the tele modified here (but can you be bothered?)

Our cheapo Aldi set had selectable standards for worldwide use so it works here unlike the kids cheap Dixons Matsui 14" which doesn't

As an aside some DVD players only work with european area (2 I think) discs - but search on the web for an "unlock" code which will allow it to play worldwide discs. We did this for a venturer portable DVD which worked a treat

Best of luck!
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:12 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pete jackson

Question asked and answered by several people (myself included)a week ago on your previous thread, in which you thanked everyone for their input, regarding your TV.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Question asked and answered by several people (myself included)a week ago on your previous thread, in which you thanked everyone for their input, regarding your TV.
Groundhog day?
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:29 pm

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Groundhog day?
Well it was late at night on a Saturday.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:31 pm

Well it was late at night on a Saturday.
That's fair enough then.

Are you Polly's fella?

Rich
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:43 pm

That's fair enough then.

Are you Polly's fella?

Rich
Yes. Can only get on here when she's in the bath or in bed. Two people to one PC is a little hard. When we get laptop we should be able to both get on at same time.

Was at the Gilhoolley's do, met the Possums, sorry you guys couldn't make it.
Got followed by Highway Patrol car when taking them back to your place. Guess he thought as I was going slower than speed limit that I was DUI, so I pulled up to consult referdex and he went past. Went past him again, using radargun.

Carl
Old Jun 24th 2006, 11:55 pm

Yes. Can only get on here when she's in the bath or in bed. Two people to one PC is a little hard. When we get laptop we should be able to both get on at same time.

Was at the Gilhoolley's do, met the Possums, sorry you guys couldn't make it.
Got followed by Highway Patrol car when taking them back to your place. Guess he thought as I was going slower than speed limit that I was DUI, so I pulled up to consult referdex and he went past. Went past him again, using radargun.

Carl
Will meet up some time.

I've just had my first introduction to the Police. Bloody nice chap.
Old Jun 25th 2006, 12:15 am

Will meet up some time.

I've just had my first introduction to the Police. Bloody nice chap.
Cresta 57's well known to the Gympie police.
Old Jun 25th 2006, 12:22 am

Cresta 57's well known to the Gympie police.
Carl, you must fill me in with the details sometime.

Rich
Old Jun 25th 2006, 1:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Just ask Cresta about stop lines.........!!!!

oh and the River Police aren't his mates either
Old Jun 25th 2006, 2:14 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just ask Cresta about stop lines.........!!!!

oh and the River Police aren't his mates either
Has he been swimming naked again and interfering with the wildlife.
Old Jun 25th 2006, 2:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Has he been swimming naked again and interfering with the wildlife.
:scared: :scared:
Not a pleasant thought....for the wildlife!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.