Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sometimes you need to....

Sometimes you need to....

Old Aug 8th 2005, 6:03 pm
Professional Princess

Arrow Sometimes you need to....

I can so understand where people come from when they say they need time out from here.

I think my turn for a break has come, I suppose alot of us feel like that.

So Im disappearing for a bit myself now, so if you dont see any filthy posts then its just because Im laying low for a bit.

Emma, Donna and Grayling, I will give you a ring Friday night to confirm details for Saturday, Im really looking forward to it.

Alan and George, you have not got away with appearing in my story, I am cleaning the love cuffs as you read this.

Im just a tad pi*sed off and low at the moment, but things will work out as they always do.

Claire, please please let me know when baby arrives and I promise as soon as I can get to the post office, the cards are on their way.

Rooksie, let me know when you get your TRA, call me for a gossip, you have my number.

Got my xray this week, so fingers and legs crossed that my leg comes good

See you when Im back to my old self.

Samantha

Old Aug 8th 2005, 6:19 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sometimes you need to....

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I can so understand where people come from when they say they need time out from here.

So Im disappearing for a bit myself now, so if you dont see any filthy posts then its just because Im laying low for a bit.

Emma, Donna and Grayling, I will give you a ring Friday night to confirm details for Saturday, Im really looking forward to it.

Alan and George, you have not got away with appearing in my story, I am cleaning the love cuffs as you read this.

Im just a tad pi*sed off and low at the moment, but things will work out as they always do.

Claire, please please let me know when baby arrives and I promise as soon as I can get to the post office, the cards are on their way.

Rooksie, let me know when you get your TRA, call me for a gossip, you have my number.

Samantha
Ok PP

Come back when you are fighting fit

Talk to you before the weekend

G
Old Aug 8th 2005, 6:35 pm
BLC

Makes the power of difference, trust me You'll come back a new woman or new user

Have a good recoup time.

Best wishes
BLC

Old Aug 8th 2005, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope that you are feeling yourself soon.

Take care

Tracey
Old Aug 8th 2005, 6:41 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Samantha
Ahhh mate - you know i thought something was up with you

i will ring you when i havent got the girls screaming in my ear

take care

j x
Old Aug 8th 2005, 7:17 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there PP. i really hope you feel better in yourself soon.

Have a good time away from here.

Louise
Old Aug 8th 2005, 8:31 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

How about a new concept: BE vacation.

Each forum member is allocated 25 days a year after the first year of posting & you have to apply to the mods to get it approved.

For those of us in Au, leave loading applies, & 17% more posts get credited to your BE ID for each day taken.

People with over 5000 posts can apply for long service leave.

How does that sound?

PP - enjoy yours & hope you come back fighting fit!

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Aug 8th 2005, 8:33 pm
BLC

Originally Posted by anya4oz
How about a new concept: BE vacation.

Each forum member is allocated 25 days a year after the first year of posting & you have to apply to the mods to get it approved.

For those of us in Au, leave loading applies, & 17% more posts get credited to your BE ID for each day taken.

People with over 5000 posts can apply for long service leave.

How does that sound?

PP - enjoy yours & hope you come back fighting fit!

Cheers,
Anya.
I'll vote that one in.

B