Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Something to make you laugh!!!

Something to make you laugh!!!

Old Jul 4th 2004, 12:37 am

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Something to make you laugh!!!

Let me first start by stating how much we love it here before people think I am being nasty, but since living here for almost a year now, we have never seen money disappear from your bank account so quickly. Sometimes hubby and I joke that we should just give our cheque book to the Gold Cost council and tell them to help themselves. Iam sure there are many people that have experienced the same. However, whilst out for a drink, we got talking to another pom and he said something that made us both roar. Here goes` How do you get 1 million dollars in Oz, come over with 2`. Well we thought it funny. Regards Louisaxxx
Old Jul 4th 2004, 12:45 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something to make you laugh!!!

Originally posted by robertd
Let me first start by stating how much we love it here before people think I am being nasty, but since living here for almost a year now, we have never seen money disappear from your bank account so quickly. Sometimes hubby and I joke that we should just give our cheque book to the Gold Cost council and tell them to help themselves. Iam sure there are many people that have experienced the same. However, whilst out for a drink, we got talking to another pom and he said something that made us both roar. Here goes` How do you get 1 million dollars in Oz, come over with 2`. Well we thought it funny. Regards Louisaxxx
Ur acquiring THAT odd AUSSIE humour lol !