Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Someone's having a go at Dotty! And impersonating Mister Mover!

Someone's having a go at Dotty! And impersonating Mister Mover!

Old May 22nd 2004, 5:41 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Someone's having a go at Dotty! And impersonating Mister Mover!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=1

"Dotty you old tart, how yer go, you old trollop, still rollin ,in all that dosh you ripped off the honest, workin ,oz tax payer. Did you get over yer prob , with the ATO?, and keep renting ,luv its a lot easier to move quickly."

But it wasn't really Mister Mover:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=2

"Excuse me , i hav,nt posted to you, i always sign my posts,..... MM {in this way}"

Who is having a go at the venerable Dottmeister? I think we should be told.
Old May 22nd 2004, 5:51 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Someone's having a go at Dotty! And impersonating Mister Mover!

Originally posted by pleasancefamily

"Dotty you old tart, how yer go, you old trollop, still rollin ,in all that dosh you ripped off the honest, workin ,oz tax payer. Did you get over yer prob , with the ATO?, and keep renting ,luv its a lot easier to move quickly."

"Excuse me , i hav,nt posted to you, i always sign my posts,..... MM {in this way}"

Ooooooooooooooooooooo - a mystery.... I'm intrigued now :lecture:
Old May 22nd 2004, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point

Trouble is, there are some on these boards who don't like to hear how much money people have got, and there are some who can't help but tell them...
Old May 22nd 2004, 6:59 pm
Don
Banned

Can't see what's wrong with making a bit of money on property development/ investment, myself.
Old May 22nd 2004, 7:21 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Rosy
Trouble is, there are some on these boards who don't like to hear how much money people have got, and there are some who can't help but tell them...

And then again, there are some people who are so obviously jealous that all they can do is moan about other people. They should get a life!:lecture:
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Don
Do you think this could be another case of identity theft. As you know sometime last year Oz tennis had his id stolen and then changed his name. I think he used to be tennisoz. I wonder if they ever found out who did it. Oztennis - can you enlighten us?
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by vicky o
And then again, there are some people who are so obviously jealous that all they can do is moan about other people. They should get a life!:lecture:
Not moaning, nor jealous. Just stating the obvious!!!
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:47 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by debsy
Don
Do you think this could be another case of identity theft. As you know sometime last year Oz tennis had his id stolen and then changed his name. I think he used to be tennisoz. I wonder if they ever found out who did it. Oztennis - can you enlighten us?
Could be, Sherlock.

Not too difficult to copy MM's idiosyncratic way of writing.

I reckon I could do a passable PB myself. Quiet right my dear lady I find it amusing how many on this site attack anyone who dares to put down Australia , yet are over joyed at with thosing rubbishing UK.Well better to dream than be here say some .
Get on with your life and get real there is no free ride anywhere in the world , moaning about house prices has gone on since the the first mud hut was built , a lot of the good people on this forum get lost outside there own backyard. The point is the guys right , Perth is a hick town in the middle of nowhere .Sidney is a World Capital City .The people who move to Perth are not the high earners who flock to Sidney , location is everything ask Londoners.

Good for you , must run happy hour waits for no man.
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Could be, Sherlock.

Not too difficult to copy MM's idiosyncratic way of writing.

I reckon I could do a passable PB myself. Quiet right my dear lady I find it amusing how many on this site attack anyone who dares to put down Australia , yet are over joyed at with thosing rubbishing UK.Well better to dream than be here say some .
Get on with your life and get real there is no free ride anywhere in the world , moaning about house prices has gone on since the the first mud hut was built , a lot of the good people on this forum get lost outside there own backyard. The point is the guys right , Perth is a hick town in the middle of nowhere .Sidney is a World Capital City .The people who move to Perth are not the high earners who flock to Sidney , location is everything ask Londoners.

Good for you , must run happy hour waits for no man.
lol Mr Watson
Old May 22nd 2004, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

I think my solicitor should be told

Hello all glad to see I am still providing entertainment

As for Mr Mover being a victim of "identity theft", I am sure like the rest of us he would have made a complaint, no doubt he will let us all know the outcome. Must be quite scary for him, I mean the guy on line knew so much about adelaide too, perhaps he lives there as well

Its quite disturbing that someone gets so angry with another persons good news that they must resort to false allegations about someone they dont know. Lets hope "whoever" it is finds some happiness in their own lives that they dont have to be so bitter and twisted.

As for my post that set them off, I simply posted I bought a house, seems some had to go off and check out how much that might be worth, pathetic. I never mentioned the moolah word. Do tell me why its OK for people to post they did well in the Uk and bought a house in OZ, but someone tries that about the Uk and its immediately set upon. Most on here say OZ set them backwards financially, but still people have to have a go at anyone who did well, its just too tiresome, no wonder everybodies stopped posting.

Anyway glad to see I could raise an entertaining thread even without trying You know me, never boring. I just cant believe the lengths some will go to to get me back posting
Old May 22nd 2004, 10:36 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Well, I say "Well done, Dotty". and if you have any tips, please pass them my way.