Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Someone who has done it!!

Someone who has done it!!

Old Mar 24th 2003, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

jasmin is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a hundres years off in the UK, we all played on the yellow brick road and swam in the chocolate river. Although the biggest joke of it all is that you have a wife... poor woman
Old Mar 24th 2003, 4:35 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jasmin
I had a hundres years off in the UK, we all played on the yellow brick road and swam in the chocolate river. Although the biggest joke of it all is that you have a wife... poor woman
She has more moans about the land of plenty than me then again shes not some office tart who thinks that working more hours for extra day off is great fun .
What are you qualified for if anything? must ring up the bank and ask why I am keeping such leeches with my mortgage payments, about time they closed all but internet banking down.

Old Mar 24th 2003, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

jasmin is an unknown quantity at this point

What gives you the opinion I am a tart may I ask.
Old Mar 24th 2003, 4:52 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jasmin
What gives you the opinion I am a tart may I ask.
Forgive me its a very poor expresstion I am right out of order , where would the world be without office girls no one to make the coffee and other important tasks.

Old Mar 24th 2003, 5:23 am
Perthguy1

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Forgive me its a very poor expresstion I am right out of order , where would the world be without office girls no one to make the coffee and other important tasks.

I suppose you could be called an engineering tart, what is it that makes your job so hard, seems not very much as you seem to do nothing but post on here.

Old Mar 24th 2003, 5:30 am
Banned

Originally posted by Perthguy1
I suppose you could be called an engineering tart, what is it that makes your job so hard, seems not very much as you seem to do nothing but post on here.
Too true I am muti-skilled made 8 cups of coffee today also , all by myself might make another bang there goes another office girl.
Whats my chance of getting a lower rate rate mortgage from the bank for these skills , never mind I will pay my charges next time knowing that its at lest helping some poor girl out whos working 11 hours a day and is worthly of it.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Mar 24th 2003 at 5:42 am.
Old Mar 24th 2003, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Jasmin, it is great that somebody posted how they are going.

It was also refreshing to hear not just we bought a house, car, pool but that you got jobs. Sydney is cooler, busier, less unemployment and less isolated than most of Aus so also a lot more expensive. Alas most posting would probably not be able to afford it.

I think all Pommie is saying is that often the first year is like a holiday and seems very glossy which can wear off. For some it does and for some it doesn't.

Great for posting and that things are going well.
Old Mar 24th 2003, 1:29 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Jasmin....fantastic....go for it

Will promise to be in contact, but back off to UK for 4 weeks this time! And even more looking forward to getting home to AUS!

For those reading post, go back to start and read Nicki post through again, they came over and made their own choices good and bad.....and now having fun which they have chosen to tell you about.

I agree with Nicki for getting on this forum and giving her opinion and information, PB, get a map and a life....You never have lived in NSW (or could!) so please do not bother stretching your message count this direction!

Cheers
Old Mar 24th 2003, 11:24 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Sandra
Jasmin....fantastic....go for it

Will promise to be in contact, but back off to UK for 4 weeks this time! And even more looking forward to getting home to AUS!

For those reading post, go back to start and read Nicki post through again, they came over and made their own choices good and bad.....and now having fun which they have chosen to tell you about.

I agree with Nicki for getting on this forum and giving her opinion and information, PB, get a map and a life....You never have lived in NSW (or could!) so please do not bother stretching your message count this direction!

Cheers
Nice for you to speak up for the girl she seems something of an expert on Australia for some ones who's been here all of 6 months.
No I have no idea about NSW infact just about as much as this blow in has about living in Australia in terms of my years.