Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Someone/something in my roof!

Someone/something in my roof!

Old May 8th 2006, 4:31 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Someone/something in my roof!

Well thats what it sounds like,a lot of moving and creaking.

Im shitting myself here... :scared:
Old May 8th 2006, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Someone/something in my roof!

possoms? we have a couple and they make a hell of a racket
Old May 8th 2006, 4:37 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Possum, or possibly a rat.
Old May 8th 2006, 4:38 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

A bloody big carpet python

Donna.
Old May 8th 2006, 4:41 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shellfish
possoms? we have a couple and they make a hell of a racket
could you hear them breath? i ask because my son and i heard breathing coming from the roof!!!
Old May 8th 2006, 4:42 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Possum, or possibly a rat.
As long as its not a weirdo with a 2 foot sword...
Old May 8th 2006, 4:44 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by madsad
A bloody big carpet python

Donna.
fat lot of help you are...lol...
Old May 8th 2006, 4:54 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ransi
Well thats what it sounds like,a lot of moving and creaking.

Im shitting myself here... :scared:
What was it then? :scared:
Old May 8th 2006, 5:09 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mumomonty
What was it then? :scared:
I think Donna was right, it was a huge python & its swallowed Ransi whole, that's why there's been no answer :scared:
Old May 8th 2006, 5:14 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I think Donna was right, it was a huge python & its swallowed Ransi whole, that's why there's been no answer :scared:
Im frozen with fear..
Old May 8th 2006, 5:18 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

It might be a Bunyip
Old May 8th 2006, 5:23 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by mumomonty
It might be a Bunyip
what the frig is one of those???
Old May 8th 2006, 5:31 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Can you hear them right now?

cause not likely to be possums until twilight, I think mice or rats then.

Where is Ute city and how close to the bush are you?

Get a possum man round to check the roof and lay a trap, he will know the spores etc so if it is a bloody great snake he gets it first
Old May 8th 2006, 5:34 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

My mate had same problem .... then all went quiet..... about 4 months later they found out why, the pheckun huge python in the back garden had been up there and eaten them all....

so best get Anti-possum man in to get rid of them before nature finds its own way to even the balance and you end up with pythonespheckunscaryus in the loft
Old May 8th 2006, 5:35 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Sandra
Can you hear them right now?

cause not likely to be possums until twilight, I think mice or rats then.

Where is Ute city and how close to the bush are you?

Get a possum man round to check the roof and lay a trap, he will know the spores etc so if it is a bloody great snake he gets it first
not heard them for a while now...

shit i hate rats and mice <shivers>

Perth near the ocean!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.