Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Someone help me fina a flight perth-man tommorow please!

Someone help me fina a flight perth-man tommorow please!

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice
Default Someone help me fina a flight perth-man tommorow please!

My mum is really ill I need to get back asap, can go late tonight or tommorow, quantas just quoted me nearly $4000 for a flight in the morning!!
I dont care what airline, if anyone is bored this evening please have a look for me.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Someone help me fina a flight perth-man tommorow please!

Originally Posted by werty1
My mum is really ill I need to get back asap, can go late tonight or tommorow, quantas just quoted me nearly $4000 for a flight in the morning!!
I dont care what airline, if anyone is bored this evening please have a look for me.
Where do you need to get to?

Tracie
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice

opps perth to manchester
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

$2,939.88 with Singapore going Friday, Still very expensive but $1000 cheaper then your quote.

Tracie
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

I just looked at www.skyscanner.net and flying out on Thursday, returning 3 weeks later brought up a price of £1250 - flying out with Malaysian and back with Qantas. Have a wee look on there.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

opps perth to manchester
Sorry you did say in the title of the post. My fault for not reading properly!
Emirates can do tomorrow for $3208.82 which again is not cheep!

Tracie
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

thanks very much
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Airasia is working out a lot cheaper at about $1400 but that gets you to London so you'd have to make it up to Manchester. Also if you travel with them make sure you leave enough time between flights in KL as if you miss your connection in KL because of delay they will not put you on another flight.

Tracie
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

i could go to london i guess
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

The qantas website says you could get to London tomorrow and back next week for $3100 - $1510 for the outward flight but then you would have to get to Manchester - bus would probably be cheapest although train would be quicker.

So sorry to hear about your mum I hope you can get there!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Malaysian airlines own site flying out tomorrow from Perth to London and returning on the 8th August (which I am sure you can play around with) $2429.03 - BEST OF LUCK
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if this is too late, but go see (or phone) a travel agent it's what they're there for.

Cheers

Steve
Old Jul 24th 2009, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Hi thanks everyone for looking, my mum improved through the night and is now stable, still not out of danger so we still may be going in a few days

thanks again
Old Jul 24th 2009, 1:47 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Hi thanks everyone for looking, my mum improved through the night and is now stable, still not out of danger so we still may be going in a few days

thanks again
Hope she continues to improve. It's not a good feeling being so far away.
If you are ever in the unthinkable situation just call the airlines direct, Qantas / Singapore / Virgin etc. and tell them why. You will hopefully find them helpful in getting you on as soon as possible without charging over the odds if you're prepared to take what ever they can offer.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Hope she continues to improve. It's not a good feeling being so far away.
If you are ever in the unthinkable situation just call the airlines direct, Qantas / Singapore / Virgin etc. and tell them why. You will hopefully find them helpful in getting you on as soon as possible without charging over the odds if you're prepared to take what ever they can offer.
Oh no. We tried this with QANTAS last year when my had a couple of days left. Wouldn't move a cent from top wack fare.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.