Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

someone fill me in!!

someone fill me in!!

Old Feb 15th 2004, 10:13 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all
Default someone fill me in!!

Please fill me in

well not literally anyway. I've been off the forum for nearly 2 weeks. Just caught up with Bundy 1st and her poor situation with her mum and that then 2 read 11 pages in the post that WBB has been kicked off. Finished catching up about Bundy.

I read the link well the 1st 2 pages then jumped to the end ('cos I'm an activist and get bored quick). all about a PM and people getting shirty and all that. geeese it all happens when I'm away.

Not wishing to drag it all up again but can someone sucinclty tell me why WBB has been banned from the forum.
Life will just never be the same.

Ta

Jo
Old Feb 15th 2004, 10:14 pm
WBB

Default Re: someone fill me in!!

Originally posted by JoB
Please fill me in

well not literally anyway. I've been off the forum for nearly 2 weeks. Just caught up with Bundy 1st and her poor situation with her mum and that then 2 read 11 pages in the post that WBB has been kicked off. Finished catching up about Bundy.

I read the link well the 1st 2 pages then jumped to the end ('cos I'm an activist and get bored quick). all about a PM and people getting shirty and all that. geeese it all happens when I'm away.

Not wishing to drag it all up again but can someone sucinclty tell me why WBB has been banned from the forum.
Life will just never be the same.

Ta

Jo
was he banned?

Old Feb 15th 2004, 10:17 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all

Originally posted by WBB
was he banned?
Phew

your back.arty:

I thought I was going to have to find a different forum then or plan a mass revolt over your ban.

Well what happened don't leave me in suspenders. Oh and please don't give opions on the matter you might get ourself banned and we can't have that.

Jo
x
Old Feb 15th 2004, 10:18 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
was he banned?
Its a mystery

No one knows
Old Feb 15th 2004, 10:18 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

And I still can't suus out these bleedin' smilies

Where's Carol when you need her (Smilie that is).

Jo
Old Feb 15th 2004, 10:21 pm
WBB

Originally posted by JoB
And I still can't suus out these bleedin' smilies

Where's Carol when you need her (Smilie that is).

Jo
:PARTY: :scared:

Old Feb 15th 2004, 10:23 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

Originally posted by WBB
:PARTY: :scared:
You are JUST showing off now!!!!!!

You Ba****d

XX
Old Feb 15th 2004, 10:27 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JoB
You are JUST showing off now!!!!!!

You Ba****d

XX
If you gives you any more shit Flossie gets it
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
sheep.bmp (11.4 KB, 45 views)
Old Feb 15th 2004, 10:31 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
If you gives you any more shit Flossie gets it
thats not a sheep, this is a sheep.
Attached Thumbnails someone fill me in!!-flossie.jpg  

Old Feb 15th 2004, 10:36 pm
Banned

Originally posted by WBB
thats not a sheep, this is a sheep.
I know her its Bar-bie