Wikiposts

Some Thoughts ?!?!?!?

Old Jul 22nd 2003, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Some Thoughts ?!?!?!?

Hi all

Just an update

Emailed case officer - it has not been returned as undelivered so I am under the assumption that it has been received by the case officer in question (Amy Higgs - anyone know of her?)

No reply as yet from that email - also no sign of my visa. Its been 23 days now since I sent the information off that they requested (for those of you who are new to the board I front end loaded my visa and they returned it asking for more proof of my de facto relationship with Zoe).

Any comments on this guys???

Anth
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 8:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Anthony,
sent you a pm with a possible contact number
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

wolfens_wife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Some Thoughts ?!?!?!?

Oh Anthony

My heart goes out to ya mate...there keeping you waiting aren't they!! I got myself into a terrible state waiting for the med requests hoping we had been accepted.... all good things come to those who wait.... and wait ....and wait..... dont worry - no news is good news. It will be here soon. I laughed when your dog is gonna be there before you !!!

I always read your posts to see if you've had an update on the family and whether they have accepted your going yet!! We are in a similar situation with my hubbys mum. He wrote her a letter as they dont speak... she received it Saturday morning. I rang her on the monday to see if she was alright and to test the water on patching things up. She said she'd got the squits and lost 4lb in 3 days. I said christ ... I love to loose 4lb!!!

Good luck mate.

mich
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 9:04 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

You should worry mate, my case officer has the same maiden name as the wife, just my luck to get twice the dissapointment.
:scared:
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe she is on her holidays - not much consolation I know but at least it would mean you've not been rejected.

Good luck keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Claire
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 7:51 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Anthony and Zoe

please remember that no news is good news. I am confident that you will get a positive response soon though

Mel
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Hi all

Just an update

Emailed case officer - it has not been returned as undelivered so I am under the assumption that it has been received by the case officer in question (Amy Higgs - anyone know of her?)

No reply as yet from that email - also no sign of my visa. Its been 23 days now since I sent the information off that they requested (for those of you who are new to the board I front end loaded my visa and they returned it asking for more proof of my de facto relationship with Zoe).

Any comments on this guys???

Anth

If its been sent back undelivered then she will not have got it, did you get the address right and is her name spelt correctly? if the spelling of her name is correct then it should be:

[email protected]

Is this the address you used ??

All the best
Pete
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 8:22 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by John Howard
If its been sent back undelivered then she will not have got it, did you get the address right and is her name spelt correctly? if the spelling of her name is correct then it should be:

[email protected]

Is this the address you used ??

All the best
Pete
Thanks for the link...hope my words about stuffing anthony around were not too harsh...

How do you spel cumcumher?
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Florida_03
Thanks for the link...hope my words about stuffing anthony around were not too harsh...

How do you spel cumcumher?
That would be funny if it was'nt in such bad taste
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 8:27 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by John Howard
That would be funny if it was'nt in such bad taste
opps...

And on a very serious note.

I suggest Anthony that you ask the moderator to remove this thread to stop devious bastards in this open forum...