Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

some questions regarding Cargo.. Plz advise

some questions regarding Cargo.. Plz advise

Old Feb 17th 2010, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Post some questions regarding Cargo.. Plz advise

Dear All,

I m getting my stuff on cargo in Sydney. i got a big trunk , where i am putting my clothes, shoes, crockery , juicer and coffe machine, blankets and pillows. the weight will be around 100-130 kg. i m not brining any wooden stuff. just few photo frames.

can you tell me how much will it cost for clearing it from the airport? what r the charges.

for how many days airport will not charge me for my trunk at the airport before i have to pay damerage. what is the damerage charges per day ?

Can we dump shampoos, hand lotion creams in that trunk.

how much they charge for transporting the container from airport to north mead.

thanks a lot in advance to all of you

regards

naufil
Old Feb 17th 2010, 9:01 am
Banned

Ozwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to allOzwanderer is a name known to all
Default Re: some questions regarding Cargo.. Plz advise

Originally Posted by naufil
Dear All,

I m getting my stuff on cargo in Sydney. i got a big trunk , where i am putting my clothes, shoes, crockery , juicer and coffe machine, blankets and pillows. the weight will be around 100-130 kg. i m not brining any wooden stuff. just few photo frames.

can you tell me how much will it cost for clearing it from the airport? what r the charges.

for how many days airport will not charge me for my trunk at the airport before i have to pay damerage. what is the damerage charges per day ?

Can we dump shampoos, hand lotion creams in that trunk.

how much they charge for transporting the container from airport to north mead.

thanks a lot in advance to all of you

regards

naufil
I take it you mean you're sending it to Sydney by Air Cargo shipment and if so why not just ask whoever is arranging it in Pakistan to give you a door to door price.
Just be sitting down when you get it.

Check on http://www.customs.gov.au/ re prohibited goods but Shampoos and Hand Lotions should be OK as Cargo.
You can get all that stuff in Australia btw, maybe even cheaper than what the transport cost may be.