Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Some Karma for Bridie?

Some Karma for Bridie?

Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:29 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Some Karma for Bridie?

May i kindly ask you all if we can send Bridiej some karma as i honestly feel that she deserves stacks of it.

I, like many of you have been behind Bridie for many months, giving encouragement and support as best as we can and i hope that we can all get together and send some well deserved Karma to show that we do care.

I understand that there are many others in the same situation but helping one is better than helping none at all.

Oh....and Bridie............hurry up and get that B****Y visa

Rob, Trish & Family
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:30 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Some Karma for Bridie?

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
May i kindly ask you all if we can send Bridiej some karma as i honestly feel that she deserves stacks of it.

I, like many of you have been behind Bridie for many months, giving encouragement and support as best as we can and i hope that we can all get together and send some well deserved Karma to show that we do care.

I understand that there are many others in the same situation but helping one is better than helping none at all.

Rob, Trish & Family
I sent her some earlier today with exactly the same thought in mind, so it will be a while before I can send it to her again :sad:
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Rob, Trish & Family
Excuse me Rob, is this favouritism??? If Brideij beats me to the visa, I have to do a forfeit.....does that count as karma bating!!!! :-))
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Some Karma for Bridie?

Rob, Trish & Family

swiftly on its way
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:48 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, bless you!!

I thought you'd be wanting to stick pins in a Bridie shaped voodoo doll for all the moaning I've done over the last few weeks!
Old Aug 19th 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Ah, bless you!!

I thought you'd be wanting to stick pins in a Bridie shaped voodoo doll for all the moaning I've done over the last few weeks!

bridie, i'm spreading too much so you'll have to wait a liitle longer for K

debs x
Old Aug 19th 2005, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Rob, Trish & Family
Trying to send some, hope I've got the hang of it, definitely deserves some, it won't be too long now before we hear the good news from you Bridie!!
Old Aug 19th 2005, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Birdie,
all the love and karma in the world honey
PM me any time my little petal
love lace xxxxxx
soon B, soon!!!
Old Aug 19th 2005, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Sent you some karma sonic too
love lace n family xxxx
Old Aug 19th 2005, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bridiej
Ah, bless you!!

Sent some too, Bridie. You're only saying what everyone else in your shoes is thinking - that's why we love you! Michelle
Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lacey21
Sent you some karma sonic too
love lace n family xxxx
Oh gee...thanks, k back to you for the Vetassess.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 9:20 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Stuff B1 she has soooooooooo much k its untrue !

ok When i can i will give the old wench some but have to spread my self
Old Aug 20th 2005, 12:16 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Rob, Trish & Family
It wouldnt let me spread any karma !!! Said i need to spread my reputation about first ????? whats that all about ?????

Anyway..good luck Bridie.. not long now !!!! I said earlier, im guessing before the end of august you'll hear !! hope im right
Old Aug 20th 2005, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
It wouldnt let me spread any karma !!! Said i need to spread my reputation about first ????? whats that all about ?????

Anyway..good luck Bridie.. not long now !!!! I said earlier, im guessing before the end of august you'll hear !! hope im right
spread this way

karma sent to bridie

steve
Old Aug 20th 2005, 7:49 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob, Trish & Family

i cant give her any more as im a regular donor!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.