Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

some great news at last

some great news at last

Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:41 pm
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of
Thumbs up some great news at last

Just got back from dropping the in laws off at heathrow as they are off to oz to see my wifes brother.As i walked in the front door the phone rang and it was our agent to say that ACT Canberra have accepted our application for state sponsoship.Only took them 5 days from getting the application to getting the reply.Im over the moon as i got made redundant a few weeks back and was on a downer.We were all set to be sponsered by my wifes brother but he let us down at the last minute!!!!!So this news has really come at a good time.All thats left is to get the ok from dima.Are we through to worst of it and does it get easier?????????One good thing the agent said was that the state sponsership's have a quick turnaround time so fingers crossed.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:50 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: some great news at last

Originally Posted by jon&kate
Just got back from dropping the in laws off at heathrow as they are off to oz to see my wifes brother.As i walked in the front door the phone rang and it was our agent to say that ACT Canberra have accepted our application for state sponsoship.Only took them 5 days from getting the application to getting the reply.Im over the moon as i got made redundant a few weeks back and was on a downer.We were all set to be sponsered by my wifes brother but he let us down at the last minute!!!!!So this news has really come at a good time.All thats left is to get the ok from dima.Are we through to worst of it and does it get easier?????????One good thing the agent said was that the state sponsership's have a quick turnaround time so fingers crossed.

Great news
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

best of luck

Ann
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:56 pm
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BertieB
best of luck

Ann
cheers folks please tell me we have done the hard bit?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:58 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

cheers folks please tell me we have done the hard bit?
Erm nope
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:01 pm
jon&a mp;kate

Originally Posted by Clippies
Erm nope
what i meant was paperwork wise
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Great news
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

all the best, as far as i know state sponsored basically means you are in!!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:36 pm
ridiculous avatar

Jimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck with it all, remember, its just a loads of bloody forms, no sweat x

Vics x
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news and well done

Lynne
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

lots more forms to fill in but state sponsorship=quick processing for your visa.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:23 pm

Lol, I don't know sorry
Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:32 pm
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

Congratulations mate, we came on a state sponsored and it's processed very quickly. Get ready to pack!!!

Lorraine
Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:34 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

good on ya,,

ast
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations. good luck

sj and thomas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.