Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

some good news for a change

Wikiposts

some good news for a change

Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for your replys.

Maybe, I have sniped a couple of times over the past couple of weeks, but not gone into great detail.

The weather has been really horrible here up until Saturday, but then it picked up a little, and today it is lovely, same for tomorrow and later again in the week and weekend.

Its amazing how when things aren't going to plan, how down we can get.
Finally today, our circumstances have changed dramatically, and I am at last laughing again, and being very pleasant.
Also helps when the weather changes baxck to sunshine.
I took the dog for a lovely walk all along the seafront this afternoon, just as the sun was going down. It was glorious.

I really wouldn't want to leave here.

Whisky
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

Zebra4 is on a distinguished road

Woohoo, good news Whisky! See you never know what's round the corner.

Being in business is often challenging.

We all get those collie wobbles. Doubts become magnified, the grass is always greener on the other side. Glad to celebrate this next step for you.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Zebra,

How are things with you?

I see Janeyray is back and happy.

Whisky
Old Jun 14th 2004, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by whisky
Thanks everyone for your replys.

Maybe, I have sniped a couple of times over the past couple of weeks, but not gone into great detail.

The weather has been really horrible here up until Saturday, but then it picked up a little, and today it is lovely, same for tomorrow and later again in the week and weekend.

Its amazing how when things aren't going to plan, how down we can get.
Finally today, our circumstances have changed dramatically, and I am at last laughing again, and being very pleasant.
Also helps when the weather changes baxck to sunshine.
I took the dog for a lovely walk all along the seafront this afternoon, just as the sun was going down. It was glorious.

I really wouldn't want to leave here.

Whisky

Hi Whisky

Glad things are looking better for you, I know how hard things can get here believe me! but somehow somethings always comes up, even if it's not for long!!!

keep your chin up
Yve x
Old Jun 14th 2004, 12:29 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go whisky

really pleased you are both back on track. Good luck for the coming months
H and family xxx
Old Jun 14th 2004, 12:31 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Dreamaway 10
How very unselfish of you not to come onto the site and get it off your chest when the chips were down.But hey! thats what we are all here for to offer one another support if we can Dreamaway
I didn't realise that people were selfish when they were down and posted about it here
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Whiskey well done Keep smiling.
Joanne
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:00 pm
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future
Default Re: some good news for a change

Hi Whisky,

Gosh, you do keep your downers well disguised! Here's me, new to the site, and you were being sooo positive with your posts, whilst meantime, back at the ranch, you were going through a really rough time!

Good luck with Stones Throw and the land that you can now go and buy. Have you designed your house yet? I think that would be so much fun!

All the best and we'll definitely visit your restaurant when we arrive.
Bye for now....
Sun Chaser