some doubt

Old May 23rd 2003, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

grshakya is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy some doubt

Hi Friends,
As i know, you people know most of the answer related to immigration to australia.
I have some doubts:
1- Is this new rule and regulation for IT is applicable to old application also. Because i loged this on august'02. (In new rule there are very few selective occupation such as java,peoplsoft etc.) i have 7+ yrs experience of oracle.
2- I had sent my IELTS result (original copy) myself not from exam center. After lodging my applications and getting file number. They just ask IELTS results only but didn't give date. So i sent myself.
3- Since then, I didn't received anything exept file no.

When do i get my immigration visa ?
i want to work is australia and getting green light from some of the company about the job offer if i must be there.
Hope you will clearify my doubts,
Jeetendra.
Old May 26th 2003, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

grshakya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default some doubt

Hi Friends,
As i know, you people know most of the answer related to immigration to australia.
I have some doubts:
1- Is this new rule and regulation for IT is applicable to old application also. Because i loged this on august'02. (In new rule there are very few selective occupation such as java,peoplsoft etc.) i have 7+ yrs experience of oracle.
2- I had sent my IELTS result (original copy) myself not from exam center. After lodging my applications and getting file number. They just ask IELTS results only but didn't give date. So i sent myself.
3- Since then, I didn't received anything exept file no.

When do i get my immigration visa ?
i want to work is australia and getting green light from some of the company about the job offer if i must be there.
Hope you will clearify my doubts,
Jeetendra.