Sold Sign Up

Old Jun 24th 2004, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Sold Sign Up

We haven`t had any sign at all....... but the man has just been and put the `sold` sign up......and very nice he was too. Offered to hold his thingy for him..(mick was in the bath) Toby shouted out `mum why are you putting lipstick on`!!! Bloody big gob.

Anyway now the neighbours can really talk. Have a bloke over the road and one moved in with my used -to- be -nice- but -now- stuck -up -neighbour and they really are a bunch of toss*rs.

Parking is a nightmare round here, they all have 2 cars.and reserve parking spaces for each other. They park bang in the middle of a gap, wifey pulls up, sounds her horn, hubby goes out and reverses first car, to let second car in!!!

Little ole me gets home from work and has to park 4 roads away!

Wan*ers!!!!!

Sandra
Old Jun 24th 2004, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

and another thing (having a bloody good moan) the dickhead that moved in next door is a flash little git. Always on his mobile standing in the middle of the road conducting business, he runs a builders firm.

Anyway, he has 2 vans and a picasso thingy, my Toby has a little moped, that I insist he parks in the road (as he keeps breaking my hanging baskets when he keeps it in the forecourt).

Couple of weeks ago, he stopped my son in the street, started having a go at him, calling him a tos*er, cos he couldnt park one of his vans. Told him to move his moped.......well I was out my front door like I had a rocket up my ar*e.

Really dying to tell him what I think of him, but will wait until the day I move so I dont have to declare that we have had a row with the neighbours.
Old Jun 24th 2004, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

GengaKev is an unknown quantity at this point

Last thing before you leave for the Airport, brake fluid in Fairy liquid bottle!!.

Think the Citreon picasso advert!!!!, you'll still be chuckling approaching Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2004, 7:16 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by GengaKev
Last thing before you leave for the Airport, brake fluid in Fairy liquid bottle!!.

Think the Citreon picasso advert!!!!, you'll still be chuckling approaching Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy GengaKev.

We shouldn't be encouraging criminal damage :lecture:

>> = Officers of the Law

Might miss the plane out due to court appearance:scared:
Old Jun 24th 2004, 7:48 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Anyway, he has 2 vans and a picasso thingy
3 vans then?
Old Jun 24th 2004, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Can`t believe what a moany old bag I have become.......mind you I do think selfish neighbours are the pits.

My stupid neighbour starts his tansit van every morning at 7am.
We live in terraced houses with small forecourts and he parks right outside my house every day. Starts the van up and revs it for about 10 minutes. Turns the engine off then goes inside.
the point of that was???????? Apart from waking the whole street!!!
Old Jun 24th 2004, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default PMT

Sandra - have you got pmt???????
you dunno make me laugh mate, so wish you were going to Brissie!
rach xxxxx
Old Jun 24th 2004, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Think I must have.......mind you was a bit weepy yesterday. The tears just kept trickling for no apparent reason. Bloody looney me!!!
Old Jun 24th 2004, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default sandra

Not reached that stage yet mate! although there is still time! did you get your fax sorted out? QTC have sent an email to me saying that they've processed us but apparantely our case officer hasn't heard a thing!