Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sold The Mother!!!

Sold The Mother!!!

Old Jun 1st 2004, 5:59 pm
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Sold The Mother!!!

Hi all, (WOODY1974, KEEP YER GOB SHUT AT WORK) , We have finally sold the house, the buyers came around again this afternoon with their grandchild for the final seal of approval, they only want the place for the school catchment area for the grandson, must be nice to have that sort of money. Anyway, as we are top of the chain they want quick Exchange, he mentioned a week as there will only be searches and no valuation as its a cash sale, the mrs nearly shit herself, after they left she said "F*@"$%G HELLLLL", :scared: , the reality's finally hitting home.
Got loads to do so I'm gonna crack on, best of luck to anyone else selling their property, stick in there

LOOKOUT MELBOURNE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sold The Mother!!!

Hi Fogmeister and Mrs!
great news about your buyers, we had a pretty good offer on ours today too! ours too want a quick exchange, so we are in negotiations (see bloody good offer post)!
best of luck to you and have a drink on me!
hugs
Rach & family xx
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:18 pm
The Outback Beast

Yeah just read yours Nosuchluck,nice 1 , things are really starting to happen now for alot of people, after we agreed a sale, it was a run to the toilet from nervous excitement
best of luck to you as well,
ps, just cracked open a bottle of Hardy's Crest, a good aussie wine, half price down the local offy great in a beer glass too
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Enjoy your Hardy's Crest!
rach x
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:32 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

fogmeister

One step closer!! You certainly hit the jackpot with your buyers. Good luck you lucky sod...... (only another 17 months or so for us but, hey, who's counting!!!).

Keep us posted on how you get on, trials and tribulations with the movers etc (there's always a story to tell!).

Again, congratulations and best wishes.

D D
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Dolly Daydream!!!

D D
believe me those 17 months will fly by and before you know it you'll be off!
keep smiling
hugs
Rach x
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:49 pm
The Outback Beast

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DollyDaydream
fogmeister

One step closer!! You certainly hit the jackpot with your buyers. Good luck you lucky sod...... (only another 17 months or so for us but, hey, who's counting!!!).

Keep us posted on how you get on, trials and tribulations with the movers etc (there's always a story to tell!).

Again, congratulations and best wishes.

Thanx for that D D, That 17 months will just vanish, believe me, I'll keep you posted on what happens, things never go smoothly in the Fogmeister household, believe you me , but when you finally get yourself to Melb, your invited to a Barby
Catch u soon
Ps those furniture rental places seemed a bit posh and bound to be well pricey, :scared: , do you reckon they got a steptoes yard in Melbourne
Old Jun 1st 2004, 7:09 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE those furniture rental places seemed a bit posh and bound to be well pricey, :scared: , do you reckon they got a steptoes yard in Melbourne [/QUOTE]

Well mate, as you're there first you'll be the scout to find the best deals!!!

Either that or I'll beat you to hit the original post to keep it running and see if anyone else has more info!!! (flog, dead and horse come to mind!!).

D D