Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sold House And No Visa's

Sold House And No Visa's

Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all
Default Sold House And No Visa's

SOLD HOUSE AND NO VISA'S

Hello just want to know how many people out there have sold there house with NO visa's in hand as us the gears have to be out at the end of NOVEMBER and SHIPPERS coming NOVEMBER 25 OMG please tell me there are others. :scared:

Last edited by geary11; Oct 31st 2005 at 2:46 pm.
Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice
Default Re: Sold House And No Visa's

[

We've got a buyer & she's sorting the mortgage next week. Hopefully will take between 6-8 weeks for the sale,as no chain involved. We sent meds & police checks 2 weeks ago,so we should hopefully get visas first,but you never know
Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by geary11
SOLD HOUSE AND NO VISA'S

Hello just want to know how many people out there have sold there house with NO visa's in hand as us the gears have to be out at the end of NOVEMBER and SHIPPERS coming NOVENBER 25 OMG please tell me there are others. :scared:
That's pretty scary. I think most people are in the other boat, ie. visa but no house sale.

I guess if you don't mind moving house regardless of your visa application outcome then cool, but I would not send anything to Oz without a visa in your hand, that would be a bad move. Let them keep it in storage until you have that visa would be my suggestion.

Are you expecting your visa soon or have you been informed that it will be granted soon?

Phil
Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

[Are you expecting your visa soon or have you been informed that it will be granted soon?

Phil[/QUOTE]

nope still waitin for meds ,logged apps August so not long now we hope....
Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

Aug 2005?

What visa type are you going for, PR, 457, Spouse or something else?

Phil
Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Phil-UK
Aug 2005?

Phil

August 2005 logged apps

skilled independant 136 MODL list.................with young family..
Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Phil-UK
Aug 2005?

Phil
Yes dont worry ,we sold our house and in rented accommodation,until our visas come i would rather be in this position than have my visa and cant sell our house,swings and roundabouts which ever way you look at it.(if our visas are denied)
Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by STEVE&TERRI
Yes dont worry ,we sold our house and in rented accommodation,until our visas come i would rather be in this position than have my visa and cant sell our house,swings and roundabouts which ever way you look at it.(if our visas are denied)

thanks, makes me feel a bit better knowing there's some one out there as well doing the gamble bit
Old Oct 31st 2005, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

August 2005 logged apps

skilled independant 136 MODL list.................with young family..
Hmmm... not sure on the current timeline but a 136 (same as us) usually takes about 1 year but MODL will be quicker. When we got our visa my occupation was on the In Demand List and took us 6 months. We lodged it in Sept and it was granted the following March.

I hope it comes through quickly for you, It's a bugger waiting I know!

Phil
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, makes me feel a bit better knowing there's some one out there as well doing the gamble bit
We're on a 138, just about to put the application in, but will probably put the flat on the market about Feb/March regardless. Rather have it on early and have the opportunity of a bettewr price coming along etc then camp down with parents or friends for a while than be stuck with a property we can't sell. Going crazy enough with all the waiting now!!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:53 pm
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

SOLD HOUSE AND NO VISA'S

Hello just want to know how many people out there have sold there house with NO visa's in hand as us the gears have to be out at the end of NOVEMBER and SHIPPERS coming NOVEMBER 25 OMG please tell me there are others. :scared:

in the same boat as you, found buyers about 3 weeks ago and all seems to be going ok (crossed fingers) and still no visa. was expecting to hear late sept but CO told agent there had been a mix up there end, hence the still waiting.
no where to put furniture at mo but if all goes to plan with the house could be out for xmas.

ATB

andy
:scared:
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:36 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

SOLD HOUSE AND NO VISA'S

Do a search for "paulb". They were in the same position. They lived in rented accommodation tunil they got the visa a few weeks ago. Now they are going out to Oz 31st October. The boat with their container arrives in Oz 11 Nov. So, it ended up being perfect timing.- But for a while, Paul was pretty stressed waiting for the visa....

Visas for 136 MODL take 5-6 months at the moment. With luck you'll have your visa in January 2006.

Good luck.

Gina
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

SOLD HOUSE AND NO VISA'S

We are just as mad!! Just got TRA back and sent visa off this week and we put house on market 1/10/05 thinking things were slow...well its sold and we are moving in with brother in law.....please keep all fingers crossed that we get our visa :scared:
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by clanwylie
We are just as mad!! Just got TRA back and sent visa off this week and we put house on market 1/10/05 thinking things were slow...well its sold and we are moving in with brother in law.....please keep all fingers crossed that we get our visa :scared:
we're moving in with my mum,and i think that's stressing him more then anything! lol
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

we're moving in with my mum,and i think that's stressing him more then anything! lol
Well my mum did offer..but hubby said no way i am living there for up to 6 months.....so its brother in law....think it must be a man thing!
I wanted to move back in with her so my dinner would be ready for me ..washing done etc...instead i think i will have another one to take care off when we move in with his brother

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.