Wikiposts

Sold the house

Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Sold the house

Sold the house today, chnaged agent after a month with the preious. First viewer offered the asking and wanted to but all the fixtures, fittings and furinature as a good rate. Just been out for a load of beer. OZ here I come!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:35 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: Sold the house

Originally Posted by storerg
Sold the house today, chnaged agent after a month with the preious. First viewer offered the asking and wanted to but all the fixtures, fittings and furinature as a good rate. Just been out for a load of beer. OZ here I come!!!!

Congratulations on your house sale bet it feels good doesnt it....where are you heading for in oz?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by johanne
Congratulations on your house sale bet it feels good doesnt it....where are you heading for in oz?
Cheers, it feels like ten tonnes have been lifted off my shoulders. Not sure, at the mo Brisbane, but I am driving arounf Oz clockwise for 6 months, so I will see where I end up.

What about you? Have you got your visa?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

Well done, congratulations.

Our new agents took over yesturday after having been on the market with another agent for a month. I hope we have the same luck as you. Visas granted last week and we just want to go now.

Good luck with your move to Oz

Tracy
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:07 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased for you and jealous at the same time!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:10 pm
blossom

Congratulations, looks like you're on your way now you lucky duck!!

Spread your luck and karma to all of us who are desperate to sell and join you on the journey!

Blossom

Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:14 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Could I have some Larma too, as I need something to boost me up at the

moment as I am in the very beggining of the process, and can't see any light

at the end of the very long tunnel
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:16 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Did I say 'Larma!'

I can't believe I said that!!!

Karma would be better I think
Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:35 pm
blossom

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Did I say 'Larma!'

I can't believe I said that!!!

Karma would be better I think
Karma on its way to you !!

Blossom

Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:37 pm

Thanks Blossom

I have sent you some too
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Just sent you both some Karma ot is that Lama
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done! BTW where were you on Sunday
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Well done! BTW where were you on Sunday
Like wise, I was there just after 16:30, hung around for 30 mins and a pint. The manager said that there was only one table booked for 16:30 and they hadn't turned up.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Like wise, I was there just after 16:30, hung around for 30 mins and a pint. The manager said that there was only one table booked for 16:30 and they hadn't turned up.
Numpty manager. We were there from 4:15 onwards. That's a shame. Never mind may be fit in one before you go.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Always good to hear a bit of good news It helps to convince me the market isnt completly dead and we may sell ours one day
ps anyone want a lovley period home in Heaton Moor

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.