Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sold the house !

sold the house !

Old Oct 25th 2003, 9:37 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default sold the house !

At last we've sold the house, I am so relieved you cant imagine, no more having to keep the place like a show house which is very hard to do with 3 messy boys living in it. I was getting very down and havent visited this forum for a few weeks, it just seemed like there was no point and that we were going nowhere fast. Anyways fingers crossed we will be moved by xmas so suddenly I have a thousand things to do.
Old Oct 25th 2003, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

really chuffed for you sky all systems go now then

arlene
Old Oct 25th 2003, 9:47 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sold the house !

Originally posted by sky
At last we've sold the house, I am so relieved you cant imagine, no more having to keep the place like a show house which is very hard to do with 3 messy boys living in it. I was getting very down and havent visited this forum for a few weeks, it just seemed like there was no point and that we were going nowhere fast. Anyways fingers crossed we will be moved by xmas so suddenly I have a thousand things to do.

congratulations!
the light at the end of the tunnel is back on!?

have a few wont you

sue
Old Oct 25th 2003, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

oh no not the song agin, ill be having nightmares singing it when i go to bed
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:02 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Thank you
We had to drop the price by 20k though but it is a small price to pay really. I was dismayed when the media started going on about interest rate rises, as if the housing market needs that at the moment.
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sky
Well done Sky was that you that had the neighbour from hell,
sshhhhhhhhhh.
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:14 pm
sky
Banned

Lol Yep thats me
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:20 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

We had to drop the price by 20k though but it is a small price to pay really
£20k.............faint .................

BTW - how did you get around the neighbour problem ?Was your last idea re: the car the way you went?

and well done

£20k oh here i go again ..............
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:25 pm
sky
Banned

Yes seang the car is still there and wont budge until we move
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:25 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE Good Luck for a successful completion.
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sky
Yes seang the car is still there and wont budge until we move
It's not only good to see that you have sold albiet at a loss,but you have got one over that arsehole of a neighbour,I would try and get a message to them that you got what you wanted and some more,now you can semi retire to Australia
Old Oct 26th 2003, 5:53 am
WBB

Originally posted by sky
Thank you
We had to drop the price by 20k though but it is a small price to pay really. I was dismayed when the media started going on about interest rate rises, as if the housing market needs that at the moment.

thats like, fifty thousand dollars.

:scared:

Old Oct 26th 2003, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sky
Congratulations Sky - really pleased for you!
Old Oct 26th 2003, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by sky
Congratulations Sky
best of luck with it all going through to completion
with love
rach
Old Oct 26th 2003, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fantastic news- what a relief for you! It is the worst thing trying o keep the house tidy when you have 3 kids running amuck
Hope it all goes through smoothly for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.