Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sold....Finally.

Wikiposts

Sold....Finally.

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:57 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice
Default Sold....Finally.

I don't get on here much nowadays...Well not as much as I used to anyway Ijust thought I would let you know that I finally completed on the sale of my house yesterday and we are now LOADED So much for that numpty who said houses were not selling for vastly inflated prices in the UK cos I just sold mine for 4 times what I paid for it 5 Years ago.

Still here, still loving it and now building a house.

Catchya.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sold....Finally.

Congratulations Billy - chuck us a few grand, you sound like you have plenty to spare Hope the family and bubbas are well...
Take care
Larissa
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:54 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

A house sale & a Grand slam in the same week, hope youve got your lottery ticket on for this weekend.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:54 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Billy!!!!!! The beers are on you then yea???

Petra
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mutant
I don't get on here much nowadays...Well not as much as I used to anyway Ijust thought I would let you know that I finally completed on the sale of my house yesterday and we are now LOADED So much for that numpty who said houses were not selling for vastly inflated prices in the UK cos I just sold mine for 4 times what I paid for it 5 Years ago.

Still here, still loving it and now building a house.

Catchya.
Nice one Billy. Hope everything is going well for you guys. Sun is still shining down here in Sydney too
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Good position to be in mate.

That's my aim too but will have to wait and see if the tooth fairy brings PR first. Nearly ready to submit on that so may not be too long before I join you.

We've all missed you Bill
Well some more than others eh ?
Old Apr 30th 2005, 11:30 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Cheers all. I should log on here more nowadays but needs must!!!!!

happy ANZAC day to all (a week late) or haooy labour day ...A day early.

Shit hot here innit'!

Old Apr 30th 2005, 11:37 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by mutant
Shit hot here innit'!

You must be in the West ?

Glad to hear it's all sold and sorted Does that make you mortgage free now ?

Old May 3rd 2005, 10:03 pm
Banned

We are mortgage free for the time being simply because we are renting while our house is being built. We will probably have a small mortgage (or a family loan) to cover the increases in building costs since the missus wanted all the extras and this and that and one of those...you know how it goes.

Got a new job last week too. I am a happy man now I have escaped port toilet and the fumes. All I need now is to buy some Grolsch on the weekend and get drunk.
Old May 3rd 2005, 10:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

So.
You still in the spacesuit industry Bill ?

I still use this one to scare the trolls
Attached Images  
Old May 3rd 2005, 10:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bix
So.
You still in the spacesuit industry Bill ?

I still use this one to scare the trolls
LOL! Nice pic!

Somebody was clever enough to snap me up and I now run a small private company on the southside (Brisbane) doing what I do best...Very little.

Good money (Better than I had in the UK) but we are playing catch up financially after spending literally tens of thousands in the last year between our validation trip and the first few months - the honeymoon period - when you first arrive in Oz.

How is you and da boss? Is she still making you purr?
Old May 3rd 2005, 10:46 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Know what you mean about the honeymoon period. It's sort of taking from a bottomless pit....but the pit aint bottomless !

Yeah, Da Boss is a cool cat but has been putting me in my place a time or two lately But as long as she keeps washing, ironing and cooking I can put up with that

We put in for PR last month so looking forward to getting that decision. Apparently the RSMS takes 3-6 months. Can't really settle until we know about that but enjoying it for all that.