Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Software Engineers/Developers - are you arriving in Perth soon?

Software Engineers/Developers - are you arriving in Perth soon?

Old Sep 24th 2006, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Software Engineers/Developers - are you arriving in Perth soon?

I mentioned to hubby that I still occasionally post on here, and asked him about the IT prospects for Perth. He says there are 40-50 posts advertised daily on seek.com.au, no shortage of vacancies, just the people to fill them.

When he starts his new job next month, he will be expected to lead a team of over 40 developers but as yet they have only employed 15 and are continually advertising. He will be involved in the recruitment drive as well as heading up the team. This is for a major international project with a multi-national company. Skills required include C++ and Java. Please PM me if you are arriving in Perth over the next couple of months and would like him to consider you. Please include your email address. I can't give out further details on this thread obviously, but if you've got the skills and want to be put in touch, I'll forward on any messages I get. We will contact you for further details eg. CV.

My husband was unemployed for 7 months when we first arrived - he knows how hard it is to get on that first rung on the ladder. We found this BE site invaluable when we first looked into emigrating 5 years ago and have made friends from here that we still keep in touch with. We've lived in Mandurah now for 4 years and have no regrets. Would be great to help out some of you fellow I.T. people now.