Reload this Page >

Social and work life in Australia/NSW/Sydney

Social and work life in Australia/NSW/Sydney

Old Oct 12th 2010, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

man777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Social and work life in Australia/NSW/Sydney

Hi Friends,

I am quite sure that this topic will generate a lot of response as I would appreciate if some of you would like to share your experience of moving and living in Australia especially thoose who have moved with family in the last one year or so. If you have known this experience would you have made the decision to move to Australia and also would you like to stay there forever or would you still have thoughts of coming back to the UK.

Cheers for any thoughts in advance.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Social and work life in Australia/NSW/Sydney

That is a very broad question to answer.

We moved just over 2 years ago, and whilst some things were a bit of a shock- ie rentals, house prices and fees for just about everything- we are happy here, and have no intentions of going back to the UK. It has been good for my OH and my daughter, and if they are happy, then I'm happy.