Social Work

Old May 10th 2005, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Daren is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Social Work

Hello,
just a quick question.Not sure which forum to use,but here goes.Does anybody know an agency for employment for social/welfare workers?Prefer in Perth but anywhere would be helpful.
Cheers
Old May 10th 2005, 3:21 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Social Work

Originally Posted by Daren
Hello,
just a quick question.Not sure which forum to use,but here goes.Does anybody know an agency for employment for social/welfare workers?Prefer in Perth but anywhere would be helpful.
Cheers
Hi Daren,
Do a search on here as this was discussed a little while ago. I think it was Ian_H who started it. Hope this helps.
Sarah
Old May 10th 2005, 4:19 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

try www.seek.com.au - a good starting point for you.
Old May 10th 2005, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

samjam will become famous soon enoughsamjam will become famous soon enough

Hello,
Im a social worker going out soon to Canberra under regional sponsorship, I originally applied through ABRS socialworks you should find them easy enough ontinternet, they are two lovelyt lasses who moved over as social workers then set up their agency, I got an interview almost straight away and got job- but I have been in the process of getting everything sorted and awaiting our visa since August 2004, Good Luck!! If there is anything else I can help with just pm me.
Kelly
Old May 11th 2005, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Daren
Hello,
Cheers
www.serviceseeker.com.au

or

http://www.employment.infoxchange.net.au/

are useful.