socceroos

Old Feb 13th 2003, 9:41 am
Just Joined

Claire Nitsch is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down socceroos

:scared:

I don't know about you, but I've pretending to speak Aussie all day.
Old Feb 13th 2003, 10:03 am
Dudley

Default Re: socceroos

Originally posted by Claire Nitsch

It that for the reflected glory or to avoid a scrum?

Old Feb 13th 2003, 11:04 am
Just Joined

Although I wouldn't mind being in the middle of a scrum, I have only been here for nine weeks and still have the british flag flying. Do you know anywhere I can get a balti?
Old Feb 13th 2003, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

Emme is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that depends where you are - excellent Baltis in South Norwood, London - British Raj is steaming!!!!! Cheap food - u just want to go back for more!!!

Now - you may want to head up to Sparkbrook in good ol' Birmingham - the home of the BALTI!!!

God I'm gonna miss them....ANY BALTI HOUSES IN PERTH!!!????

Emmé....................

Old Feb 13th 2003, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

I used to live in Birmingham so I used to have a balti 3-4 times a week with a big fluffy naan bread, I had a go at cooking one the other day but it took about 3 hours! At least it resembled good old British food!

Old Feb 13th 2003, 8:54 pm
Dudley

I used to live in Birmingham so I used to have a balti 3-4 times a week with a big fluffy naan bread, I had a go at cooking one the other day but it took about 3 hours! At least it resembled good old British food!

Good Indian cooking takes all day! Not suitable for modern living, especially for the inexperienced cook.

Try the prepared Indian sauces like "Patak" and "Sharman" etc. Should find them in most Aussie grocery stores. Also Thai etc available. Nice but, of course, not as good as when made from fresh. Usually an Asian store not too far away which will supply the essential fresh Asian vegies etc.

Old Feb 14th 2003, 5:08 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: socceroos

Why most of the team are expats and they have learned to play in the UK, had they picked a team of Aussie based players it would have been different game .
But proves me wrong I thought the aussies were too thick to learn a world game , so they have gained from a good English Football education , plus its a one day wonder lets see how they go on in the next World cup if they get there?