http://www.pacificrim.co.uk/html/leeds_united.html

Prices seem too good to be true
But you never know

AND its free shipping

Check it out

Mick

Old Mar 9th 2004, 5:07 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice
Default Re: Soccer Shirts

of course they are cheap. it is leeds!!!!

Originally posted by mick n cheryl
Just been checking the web for soccer shirts and came accross this site
http://www.pacificrim.co.uk/html/leeds_united.html

Prices seem too good to be true
But you never know

AND its free shipping

Check it out

Mick
Old Mar 9th 2004, 5:19 am
mick n cheryl

They do others too mate even some Nationwide so I should be ok for Leeds new kit next season:scared: :scared:

Old Mar 9th 2004, 8:25 am
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

They do others too mate even some Nationwide so I should be ok for Leeds new kit next season:scared: :scared:
Confident that Leeds will still be in existence next season?

Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

cookies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Soccer Shirts

Just been checking the web for soccer shirts http://www.pacificrim.co.uk/html/leeds_united.html

Mick
Lots of coughs and curses - dirty Leeds!

They are not soccer shirts - they are football shirts, as per the website. I take great delight in telling Aussies that the game is called football and not soccer - we invented it and named it!

Steve

Come on you Spurs - hopefully a win against Boro tonight
Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Confident that Leeds will still be in existence next season?

I guess they will have some great specials on the Leicester City strip too - away strip has a whole new meaning for them.

Sorry, I do apologise for what could be construed as a politically incorrect statement which is not intended to convey that I condone the (alleged) actions of the Leicester City players. (you can't be too careful these days).

OzTennis
Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:29 am
MVFC

Carl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the rough

Might be worth investing in a job lot of leeds united shirts. Might be collectors items in a few years, after they've gone bust.
Old Mar 9th 2004, 8:39 pm
mick n cheryl

They are not soccer shirts - they are football shirts, as per the website. I take great delight in telling Aussies that the game is called football and not soccer - we invented it and named it!

Yes right, I stand corrected They ARE Football shirts but they are cheap and yes I do think Leeds will be in existance next season, and I do believe they have what it takes to stay up too this year and for many more to come

But this saga will take a great deal of rebuilding both on and off the pitch but it will happen

Mick

Old Mar 9th 2004, 8:47 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Those prices seem to cheap to be true ?

Has anyone ordered from this site and actually had a shirt delivered ?. If so then was it real replica kit or some kind of far eastern rip off of a lower quality ?
Old Mar 9th 2004, 8:52 pm
mick n cheryl

We need someone in the UK to splash the 15.99 for one, as a test . 2 day delivery promice for UK, but up to 28days worldwide or I would be that test subject myself

Anyone feeling brave

Mick

Old Mar 9th 2004, 9:32 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

We need someone in the UK to splash the 15.99 for one, as a test . 2 day delivery promice for UK, but up to 28days worldwide or I would be that test subject myself

Anyone feeling brave

Mick
NO

The last football shirt that I bought coast me £1650 :scared:

I was very pissed at my sons school summer ball last year. Its a signed Beckham Man Utd shit (sorry shirt), it was signed the week he left for Real. It went to charity so (actually I still feel shit about it now)
Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:16 pm
the place to be

daveg is an unknown quantity at this point

From that websites FAQ / Disclaimer....

All products on this web site are intended for novelty purposes only.

All products are replicas and are not being represented as the originals.

We are in no way affiliated with any of the authentic manufacturers. To purchase authentic products visit their respective web sites or authorized retailers.
Old Mar 9th 2004, 10:27 pm
mick n cheryl

Well spotted Dave