Reload this Page >

Soccer refereeing in Aus.

Soccer refereeing in Aus.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:00 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Soccer refereeing in Aus.

Hi everyone.
When i move to Adelaide (hopefully) this year, i hope to follow all things soccer, either on TV, or going to watch Adelaide United.
My question is this -
Do the "HOME" team in Aus pay the referees wages as they do here in the UK.?
And does the amount paid to said referee determine the outcome of the game?
Under the FIFA rule 11, does breaking wind near a French apponent living in London constitute a foul?
Have i just come back from the pub, and am a bit pissed?
Just saw the Arse v Man City on Sky. and this question suddenly sprung to mind .
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:01 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soccer refereeing in Aus.

Originally posted by Arron
Hi everyone.
When i move to Adelaide (hopefully) this year, i hope to follow all things soccer, either on TV, or going to watch Adelaide United.
My question is this -
Do the "HOME" team in Aus pay the referees wages as they do here in the UK.?
And does the amount paid to said referee determine the outcome of the game?
Under the FIFA rule 11, does breaking wind near a French apponent living in London constitute a foul?
Have i just come back from the pub, and am a bit pissed?
Just saw the Arse v Man City on Sky. and this question suddenly sprung to mind .
wanna fight relegation boy
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:03 pm

Originally posted by wengerboy
wanna fight relegation boy
Why, where does he live!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:06 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Why, where does he live!
north london must be a scum supporter
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:10 pm

Seriously though WB,
Henry's goal was a belter, don't thing anyone would have stood a chance with that.
Good game, but Anelka shouldn't have gone. What did Cole want with the ball anyway.Nic fell for it.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:12 pm
Up The Arse!!

Seriously though WB,
Henry's goal was a belter, don't thing anyone would have stood a chance with that.
Good game, but Anelka shouldn't have gone. What did Cole want with the ball anyway.Nic fell for it.
gave my ticket away free as mentioned in another thread! as for ash he needs takin down a peg or 2 more fool nic 4 retaliating