Wikiposts

Soccer!!

Old Apr 2nd 2005, 3:56 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Soccer!!

I am sitting here with a glass of wine and the 'other half' is in the other room watching TV. All I can hear if the sound of football. I hate it! Suddenly reality has struck. This will be the same every week in Aus. No more him going to Stamford Bridge on a Saturday afternoon leaving me with 'my time'. He will be in watching telly. OMG how am I going to cope. :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Soccer!!

Think of all that money you will be saving to spend on a few goodies for yourself.

He must spend at least 75 quid a throw every time he goes to watch Chelsea?

Originally Posted by Vanessa
I am sitting here with a glass of wine and the 'other half' is in the other room watching TV. All I can hear if the sound of football. I hate it! Suddenly reality has struck. This will be the same every week in Aus. No more him going to Stamford Bridge on a Saturday afternoon leaving me with 'my time'. He will be in watching telly. OMG how am I going to cope. :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by skyblue
Think of all that money you will be saving to spend on a few goodies for yourself.

I have no idea what it costs - he has a season ticket so I should imagine it is cheaper than that - However, if it is that much then I will certainly give him some grief, especially after he complains when I go shopping!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

Think its between 40-50 quid per game basis then u have travelling costs, food, beer money, not cheap anymore.

I will be saving a fortune when I give my season ticket up to live a better life.

I have no idea what it costs - he has a season ticket so I should imagine it is cheaper than that - However, if it is that much then I will certainly give him some grief, especially after he complains when I go shopping!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:12 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Which is why I'm so happy my hubby doesn't do watching sport, he'd rather work on cars.
Marie
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:32 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly*feels sorry for Vanessas other half* only £20 a game
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:35 am

Think its between 40-50 quid per game basis then u have travelling costs, food, beer money, not cheap anymore.

I will be saving a fortune when I give my season ticket up to live a better life.
thanks for that. I will use this information for blackmail purposes!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Yeah mine currently works out at about 19 quid per game, not bad i suppose for prem football

Originally Posted by fraser
Honestly*feels sorry for Vanessas other half* only £20 a game
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:40 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah mine currently works out at about 19 quid per game, not bad i suppose for prem football

£19 a game to see who
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:44 am

He is a corporate member so I guess it is not cheap but didn;t realise how much. About time I started to do some investigations.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Sharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Which is why I'm so happy my hubby doesn't do watching sport, he'd rather work on cars.
Marie
which probably means in Australia that he'll be out all hours 'hooning' with the lads. Its not just youngsters that like racing around in their cars out here. Think of the movie 'Fast and Furious'. I could hear them last night out on the main road and thats quite a way from my place.

I have to admit that some of the cars look really good with aLl their chrome and custom paint and bodywork, but it must cost a fortune!!
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Sharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant future

He is a corporate member so I guess it is not cheap but didn;t realise how much. About time I started to do some investigations.
Vaneesa
Its just means you'll end up being a Foxtel widow, Early sunday and monday mornings , theres several live premiership games on the telly here till 4am in the morning. Still probably a hell of a lot cheaper than going to each match.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 7:13 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sharpy67
which probably means in Australia that he'll be out all hours 'hooning' with the lads. Its not just youngsters that like racing around in their cars out here. Think of the movie 'Fast and Furious'. I could hear them last night out on the main road and thats quite a way from my place.

I have to admit that some of the cars look really good with aLl their chrome and custom paint and bodywork, but it must cost a fortune!!
He's not in to hooning, he just likes the car to look well, I don't think he'd dare race it or anything like that for fear of wrecking it. Our car is one of those custom cars, it's a cosworth with all added extras, if anything ever happened to it he'd hold it a bloody funeral, it means that much to him. Can't complain on the money he spends on it cos that's what he does for his hobby.
Marie
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

The Pride of Manchester

CITY

Originally Posted by fraser
£19 a game to see who
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 12:57 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Soccer!!

The Pride of Manchester

CITY
blue moon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.