Soapy

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough
Default Soapy

Many of you will be wondering what the illusive glaswegian Soapy looks like. He organises the sydney meets and acts as chief photographer but never appears in any photos. Here is a picture of the 'great man!' from yesterdays sydney meet.

Nick
Attached Thumbnails Soapy-soapy.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:31 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Soapy

And he told me this chick called Fiona from Sydney looked like Marydoll. :scared:
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by igual
Many of you will be wondering what the illusive glaswegian Soapy looks like. He organises the sydney meets and acts as chief photographer but never appears in any photos. Here is a picture of the 'great man!' from yesterdays sydney meet.

Nick
ill get you back for this funny though
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
And he told me this chick called Fiona from Sydney looked like Marydoll. :scared:
aye and nick looks like wee burnie
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soapy
aye and nick looks like wee burnie

I may be wrong then but does that mean that Soapy is married to Mary (ie Fiona) and I am burnie (their son). This is very strange, and I shall be having words with young Fiona later!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Thats exactly how I imagined him!!!!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

I may be wrong then but does that mean that Soapy is married to Mary (ie Fiona) and I am burnie (their son). This is very strange, and I shall be having words with young Fiona later!!
well she showed me her pants one day (as she always does at the meets) and i was smitten
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
right u, u just watch it or next time ill make u eat the food i cook on the barbie
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

I quote from the BBCs own website.

"Rab C Nesbitt (Soapy) is a foul mouthed, workshy drunkard. He spends most of his time boozing, fighting, chasing women, and getting into trouble with the police.

Given the slightest excuse, he expounds his philosophy of life to anyone who will listen"

Sounds like someone we all know?

Nick
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

I quote from the BBCs own website.

"Rab C Nesbitt (Soapy) is a foul mouthed, workshy drunkard. He spends most of his time boozing, fighting, chasing women, and getting into trouble with the police.

Given the slightest excuse, he expounds his philosophy of life to anyone who will listen"

Sounds like someone we all know?

Nick
ha ha ha that does describe me perfectly. but one more and the pic of fionas pants are posted
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soapy
well she showed me her pants one day (as she always does at the meets) and i was smitten

and I'd like my pants back thanks soapy

Fiona
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

and I'd like my pants back thanks soapy

Fiona
ok u asked for them

Last edited by soapy©; Apr 3rd 2005 at 11:59 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

right nick lets see what u can come up with in the caption comp. if its good i wont use u in the next one, and i have a few crackers of u on film
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:54 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield

Mmmmmmm.....a lot smarter then I imagined him
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=soapy]right nick lets see what u can come up with in the caption comp. if its good i wont use u in the next one, and i have a few crackers of u on film [/QUOTE

This is what she will look like when she sees this picture in the morning. First she will shout, then cry, then sit in the corner and sulk!!!! :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.