Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

so who's to canberra now then?

so who's to canberra now then?

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:54 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default so who's to canberra now then?

Ok i'm starting to loose track now. So who's coming to or thinking about coming to canberra now then? It sounds like we're going to have enough folks for a reet good act meet up soon!

Let me know who's coming and when.

Leigh
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:15 pm
Living the Dream

RockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant future
Default Re: so who's to canberra now then?

Originally Posted by scutterUK
Ok i'm starting to loose track now. So who's coming to or thinking about coming to canberra now then? It sounds like we're going to have enough folks for a reet good act meet up soon!

Leigh
Leigh

Count us in, Brenda, Steve arriving in Canberra around 16 May 05, Daughter to follow 1 Jul 05.
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:44 pm
sula

Originally Posted by scutterUK

Leigh
Hi Leigh,
It's good to hear things are working out for you in Canberra. I was offered a job in Canberra but have put things on hold for the time being. I will be in Canberra early April to meet my prospective employer and have a good look around.

Things are really cooling down in Canberra! Will I need my fleecy jim jams!!

Sula

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:18 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

well that's enough for starters then. I've already started picking out some spots for the meet, there's a few nice picnic type places at the foot of the black mountain which look favourable. not far from north and south and pretty easy to find.

so anyone else wonna come?

Just to let you both know, the weather today is beautiful clear blue skies, 10 degrees warming up to around 20 this afto. a bit nippy but it looks ace!